- 3 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 10 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Movies Hina Khan Opens Up About Saying Yes To Naagin 5 And The Criticism Meted Out To The Series
- Sports MS Dhoni retires: Sourav Ganguly says an era has ended
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Puli's audio launch was star studded. One of the much anticipated Tamil films of the year had a glamorous audio launch.
Shruti Hassan and Hansika Motwani added the glam touch to the audio launch with their gorgeous desi looks. Not just Shruti Hassan but Hansika too wore ethnic wear at the audio launch of Puli. While Shruti attended the Puli audio launch wearing a Rimple & Harpreet Narula lehenga, Hansika looked breathtaking in a flared Nivedita Saboo fusion style lehenga saree.
Shruti Hassan wore a Rimple & Harpreet Narula designed golden sequinned lehenga for the audio launch of her upcoming film.
The actress wore a heavy glittering golden lehenga which had sequin detailing all over it. She wore the golden lehenga with a peach and golden embellished dupatta. She completed the desi look with a mangtikka and cocktail rings.
Hansika on the other side looked gorgeous in a Nivedita Saboo fusion saree. The beauty wore a dark brown lehenga saree which had intricate embroidery and zardozi work on it.
The beautifully pleated lehenga saree fit her slender figure perfectly. We love the sheer designer turtle neck blouse.
Hansika completed the look with a pair of heavy earrings and a bracelet. Back swept sleek ponytail and smokey eye makeup gave a finishing touch.
When compared, both Shruti and Hansika looked pretty. However, Shruti Hassan went too heavy in this bridal lehenga as it was just an audio launch! Hansika on the other side was not overdone and styled perfectly in a plain and not so heavy lehenga saree.
Sridevi was also at the audio launch and the gorgeous yesteryear beauty looked breathtaking in a plain berry red coloured Manish Malhotra saree.
She completed her ethnic look with a satin Bottega Veneta clutch. Berry lips, kohl eye makeup and kundan bangles finished her look.