- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Egg rolls are yummy! But have you tried eating a two feet long one?
- Movies Salaar: Is Katrina Kaif A Part Of Prabhas Starrer?
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago NRG Launched In India At Rs 6.57 Lakh: New Exterior Design, Colours & More Available
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Old fashion is making its way back and mini skirts are everywhere these days. The long skirts are available in different sizes, patterns, designs and colours.
We have seen the midi skirt trend not just in Bollywood but Hollywood too! While Sonam Kapoor is one of the vintage style lover who is in love with midi skirt, she has made it a trend in India. Apart from the stylista, we have also seen other Bollywood beauties pull off the classic skirt in a style that everyone can wear it!
There are many patterns of midi skirts which you can try for a chic look. One of the advantages of wearing a midi skirt is, you can wear them through day and night, from work to parties. It all depends on how you wear and accessorise it.
The length of midi skirts can vary depending on your personal taste. You can either take it until the knee or a few inches above ankle. As there are different patterns of midi skirt ranging from pleated to umbrella cuts, you can try new looks.
Try bold colours like red, yellow and prints like floral and 3D for a chic look. For an evening look, you can also try glittering long midi skirt with a crop top.
Your hairstyle must go well with the overall look. You can either tie them up or leave it open. Curled loose hair looks chic and bold too.
Accessorising is a must! You can either wear a junk earring or go for a funky neck piece. Opt for heels especially pumps as midi skirts can make you look shorter due to the flare and length.
If you are too worried about your appearance, you can try the pencil midi skirt.
Ankle length midi skirts can look elegant for a casual day appearance. Opt for bold prints so that it doesn't look dull.
Umbrella skirts are also in vogue. If you are tall and love to add a lot of flare, you can try the umbrella skirt.
If you are thin, tall and love to flaunt your figure perfectly, you can try high waist midi skirts in the classic style with a plain or printed top.