- 3 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 6 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 7 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 7 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Fame Mohit Malik Opens Up About Commencing Shoot For His New Star Plus Show
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Soltee by designer Sulakshana Monga was a treat to the eyes. The spring summer collection of Soltee by designer Sulakshana Monga at Wills India Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014 ramp was bright, colourful and joyous! Different colours were used from the palate to create vivid designs and patterns.
Soltee by designer Sulakshana Monga is about the avian inspiration which comprises of loads of bird inspired and floral prints. Cotton, jute chiffon and brocade are the most commonly used fabrics in the Soltee by designer Sulakshana Monga's spring summer collection.
Metallic bronze obi belts and Bandits added a glam touch to the outfits. Loads of red, coral and yellow outfits were seen in the Soltee's collection. Deep cut backs looked stylish. Long ankle length flowy skirts in prints added a chic look. Here is a quick recap of the Soltee's collection at Day 5 of WIFW SS 2014.
WIFW SS 2014: Soltee by Sulakshana Monga
Long skirts in frills looked sleek with heavy embroidered tops.
This printed has golden sequin work on it. The blouse has hues of yellow and golden work.
Hem pattern has been used by many designers at WIFW SS 2014 ramp including Soltee.
Long lehenga skirts in light prints looked ethnic with the frilly kurti style waist length blouse.
Heavy thread embroidery was seen in Soltee by designer Sulakshana Monga's spring summer collection.
Metallic Obi Belt
Some of the outfits were accessorised with metallic obi belt which looks chic!
White outfits with colourful bird prints was used in the avian inspired collection.
Soltee by designer Sulakshana Monga included the trending colour coral as well.