- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 10 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Rinku Sobti presented a flowing and colourful spring summer collection at the Day 4 of ongoing Wills India Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014. Rinku showcased a collection which had flowing gowns, frilly work on gowns, embroidered jackets, maxi skirts, pleated jumpsuits.
We didn't see much colours as Rinku used one colour to create a single outfit. For example, we saw some neon green coloured outfits which were embroidered or pleated, but did not have a blend of any other colour.
Rinku Sobti's spring summer collection had neon light green, yellow and pink colours that looked classy and fresh to the eyes. Where all designers are using prints and colours in one outfit, Rinku Sobti stuck to one colour and created a mesmerising collection. Most of the outfits were in silk fabric that stuck the body like second skin. The silk outfits also looked all the more frilly.
Take a look at the Rinku Sobti's spring summer collection at WIFW 2014 ramp.
WIFW SS 2014: Rinku Sobti
Yellow Frilly Gown
This bright yellow gown has frills all over the bodice which is extended till the knees.
High waist long frilly skirt has work on the waist band. It has been worn with a cut out neck crop top.
This is one of the best outfits seen in Rinku Sobti's spring summer collection. It has been worn with a cotton silk white cigarette pant.
Pink Maxi Gown
The silk pink coloued maxi gown has a heavy bodice which is wrapped with a hem like jacket.
Most of the outfits had lots of frills which looked eye catchy.
Neon coloured bright light green was used in some of the outfits which looked different.
Outfits with frills and pleats looked gorgeous due to the soft silk fabric.