- 11 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 14 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 16 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- News TN TRB PG Assistant Result 2019 declared, where to check
- Sports Rafael Nadal marries partner of 14 years in Mallorca
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Elimination: Shocking! Mahira Sharma Safe; Abu Or Dey - Who Might Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Animal Prints Dresses For Spring/Summer -
This season the animal print dresses are mostly that of snake and leopard prints. They are hot, they are IN and they look trendy.
1.Snake Print – Snake skin animal print dresses is the perfect print for summers as it is the best combination of bold and beautiful and at the same time maintains the casual air of summers. Forget about the traditional black and the brown snake skins, this season you can experiment with different colours like green, blue etc. Snake print jacket and pants will be available by the spring/summer fashion collection of Burberry and Reed Krakoff. On the other hand Altuzarra is all set to create wonders by using snake skin cut off into shapes for long dresses and skirts. Robetro Cavalli is the next fashion house in line to introduce snake skin feminine soft fabric collection. Snake skin accessories to match you dress will include belts, purse, sandals etc.
2.Leopard Prints – The leopard prints for the spring/summer fashion is the hot favourite and the one fashion companies who is going to offer the best collection are Blumarine. With the Blumarine leopard print graduates from the old black and brown spots to playful colours to match the cool summery effect. They are going to offer the mix and match, like -
1. Peach pink dress with animal spots.
2. Knee length green leopard print dress
3. Big tie dye leopard prints and many more.
All of it teamed with matching accessories. There are also other different colours available like turquoise, blue, yellow etc.
Dress your wardrobe for the Spring/Summer fashion with wide variety of animal prints dress, to look stylish, elegant and trendy.