- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Choo's presentations on footwear are captured across the globe by women, appreciate his work and believes footwear serves to play an important role in attracting people. They feel he elevates the lifestyle as well.
“We all wear shoes, every day - we have to. So they are a very important part of your wardrobe. They say something about the way you hold your body. Shoes must be elegant, comfortable. They affect the person's personality," Stuff.co.nz quoted him as saying.
This Jimmy is a Malaysia-born craftsman who has been designing shoes since he was just 11, and admits that he still challenges himself while trying to perfect the styles.
He adds as saying,"I'm a perfectionist. I get angry and I lose my tempter, but only over shoes. My temper is very quick but there''s never anything personal. If I lose my tempter with a member of staff, afterwards we''ll go for a drink. Maybe I just love my shoes too much!"
Recently, Jimmy who is now at 40, said, it is never too late to start wearing heels, but they must start off with skyscrapers. He said,"
“You should start with two or two and a half inches, get used to that first. But a lot of men, when they've been married for ten years, they walk in front of their wives,"
“When a woman is wearing heels they have to walk more slowly, but sometimes their husbands won't wait for them," he added.