- Technology Jio’s Got Talent: Telco Joins Snapchat For Talent Search
- News Coronavirus outbreak: China urges citizens to delay foreign travel over virus fears
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz & Sidharth Shukla To Compete In Mall Task; Here's When It Will Be Held!
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Bengaluru FC sign Nili Perdomo on loan from Platanias FC
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The celebs who have been spotted sporting the latest trend of socks-and-sandals include Chlo Adi Sevigny, British telly host Alexa Chung and model Agyness Deyn.
Marisa Fontana, the editor of the fashion website Fab Sugar, says that this will become very popular in the coming winter and would soon make it to chain stores. But she reminds that it will not be good to wear a socks with a stilletto or evening shoe. 'Grey or neutral colours with any of the wooden-heeled shoes out at the moment, definitely ankle boots, will be too chic,' says Fontana.
The new trend is promoted by the top fashion houses including Burberry, Dior, Prada and Armani. This style was previously associated with the elderly men in their autumn-winter 2010 runway shows.