- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
If you have oily skin, you will know how hard it is to manage. The skin becomes very oily when the sebaceous glands produce sebum in excess. The sebum can also get accumulated in the pores giving rise to acne and breakouts. Therefore, it is important to take care of your skin at the right time to avoid skin issues.
In this article, we'll discuss some beauty tips by Shahnaz Hussain to control excess oil production on the skin. You can try this at home to get an oil-free skin.
Do Not Wash Your Face Too Often
Those with oily skin have a tendency to wash or scrub their faces very often. So remember to limit your scrubbing to once or twice in a week. Also, avoid washing your face too often. Washing twice a day would be fine.
Natural Face Cleansers
Using harsh cleansers will ruin your skin by stripping off the moisture of the skin. This will further increase the amount of sebum produced. Thus, it is always better to use natural and home-made ingredients on the face.
One such remedy is to mix together 1 tbsp multani mitti, gram flour powder and turmeric. Make a paste by adding a few drops of water. Apply this on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can wash it off with normal water.
Always Use Powder-based Make-up
If you have oily skin, you should avoid wearing heavy make-up. If at all you are using make-up, make sure to use powder-based make-up rather than liquid or cream-based make-up. Using a powder-based make-up will help in soaking the excess oil produced thus making the skin look less oily.
Use Oil Free Moisturiser
It is recommended to avoid any kind of lotions or creams that clog the pores that will ultimately lead to acne, breakouts and dark spots. Refrain from using oil-based moisturisers if you have an oily skin so that your skin doesn't turn out to be more oily.