TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Wrinkles are considered as one of the early signs of ageing. As we age, the skin on our face tends to lose its firmness and elasticity. Sometimes it is also influenced by some factors like the overuse of make-up, exposure to sun, environmental pollution, etc.
Though ageing is a natural process, the appearance of wrinkles can be delayed to a certain extent and a proper skin care regimen is imperative to this. When you do not clean your facial skin properly, the impurities get accumulated beneath the skin and it causes damage to the collagen fibres. This can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
The anti-wrinkle creams available in the market are infused with harsh chemicals. Thus it is better to use natural remedies to treat wrinkles. In this article, we'll see how to treat wrinkles with Vitamin E.
Vitamin E And Aloe Vera
The water content in aloe vera helps in hydrating the skin and thus preventing wrinkles. It also helps in improving the elasticity of the skin.
2 vitamin E capsules
1 tsp aloe vera gel
How to do
Take out the Vitamin E oil from the capsules and add it to the aloe vera gel. Mix the ingredients well. Apply this on the affected area or the whole face and gently massage with your fingertips for a few minutes. Let it stay for an hour. Later you can wash it off using lukewarm water. Repeat this remedy on a daily basis.
Vitamin E And Coconut Oil
The fats, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins in coconut oil help in moisturising the skin. When used with vitamin E oil, it helps in treating wrinkles.
1 vitamin E capsule
1 tbsp coconut oil
How to do
Squeeze the vitamin E oil and add coconut oil. Combine the ingredients well. Apply this on the affected area and let it stay for 15-20 minutes. You can wash it off with normal water and pat dry. For best results, repeat the process at least twice every day.
Vitamin E, Honey, Lemon Juice And Yogurt
Honey helps in hydrating the skin and acts as a natural moisturiser. Lemon juice helps in tightening the pores of the skin whereas yogurt helps in improving the elasticity of the skin.
3 vitamin E capsule
½ tsp honey
½ tsp lemon juice
2 tsp yogurt
How to do
In a clean bowl mix together vitamin E oil from the capsule, honey, lemon juice and yogurt. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this on your wrinkles or on the whole face. Massage your face for a few minutes. You can wash it off using normal water after 20 minutes. Repeat this procedure every day.
Some Tips To Follow
1. Before you try any of the above remedies, do a patch test to know whether you are allergic to it or not.
2. One way to reduce wrinkles is to bring a change in the lifestyle. Avoiding smoking can prevent the formation of wrinkles at an early age.
3. Keep the skin hydrated and moisturised by drinking plenty of water in a day.