- 10 min ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- 25 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 40 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- Sports Ganguly says conflict of interest issue needs to be handled more carefully
- Finance 7 Key Announcements Made By FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Automobiles Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The winter season is here and so is the need to give a little extra pampering to your skin. This is the time when your skin becomes dry and flaky, thus making it look dull and lifeless. Moisturisers play an important role in protecting your skin from the winters. But you also need to take care of your skin with other alternatives.
So in this article, we'll be introducing some basic winter face packs using orange. You can get variants of orange during the winters that are comparatively sweeter than the regular ones. Intake of orange can help in giving a glow to your skin as the fibre content in it helps in flushing out the toxins from the body. But when applied topically, orange has much more benefits on the skin.
Now, let us see how to use orange as a pack on the face to take care of your skin during winter. Read on.
Orange Peel Pack
When coming to using orange topically, its peel is much more beneficial than the actual fruit. Regular use of orange peel helps in removing the dead skin cells. This is because orange is a rich source of calcium. Simply dry the orange peel under the sun for 2-3 days. Later, blend it to make a fine powder. Now you can apply it on your face as a mask by mixing it with rose water or plain water.
Orange Peel, Turmeric And Honey Pack
Along with moisturising the skin, this pack also helps in brightening the skin. In a bowl, take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of raw honey and a pinch of turmeric. Combine all the ingredients to get a paste-like consistency. Wash your face and start applying the pack on your face and neck. Let it stay for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with normal water. If you have acne, then it is recommended not to use this pack.
Orange And Curd Pack
Orange pulp when applied topically helps in getting a smooth and soothing skin, thus improving the complexion of the skin. All you need to do is mix together ½ cup orange pulp and 2 tbsp of unflavoured curd in a bowl. Apply this on your face and neck and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water after 20 minutes. Pat dry and finish it off by applying a layer of your favourite moisturiser.
Orange Peel And Lemon Pack
This pack works best on acne-prone skin. Take a clean bowl and add 2 tbsp orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of fullers earth or sandalwood powder and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply a layer of this pack on your face and let it stay for at least 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can rinse off the pack with normal water.