- 3 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 4 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 4 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 4 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- Movies Veteran Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
External factors like the harmful UV rays of the sun, pollution and sometimes, using the wrong cosmetics can lead to darker skin. In order to cope with this, we tend to use products that are meant to lighten the skin. These products claim to give the desired results but fail most of the time. Moreover, regular use of such chemicals might also cause skin damage.
Thus, it is safe to go for natural ingredients that can help in skin lightening. One such effective ingredient is baking soda. Composed of sodium, baking soda acts as an excellent exfoliator that will help in removing the dead skin cells. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin. It helps in deeply cleansing the clogged pores and keeps the skin healthy.
Now let us see how we can use baking soda for skin lightening.
Baking Soda And Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has Vitamin C that helps in bleaching the skin. Mix together ½ tsp of baking soda and add a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well in a bowl. Apply it on your skin and let it stay for about 5-10 minutes before you wash it off.
Baking Soda And Honey
Honey helps in rejuvenating and moisturising the skin. The antibacterial properties of honey help in treating acne and breakouts along with lightening the skin. All you need to do is make a paste by mixing baking soda and honey. Apply it all over your cleansed face and leave it on for 5 minutes. You can rinse it off after 5 minutes with normal water.
Baking Soda And Tomato
Tomato has the ability to make your skin radiant and glowing if used regularly. Also, it helps in lightening the dark spots and pigmentation on the skin. First, cut the tomatoes into small pieces and blend them to make a paste. Mix 1 tbsp tomato pulp with a tsp of baking soda. Now start applying this on your skin and let it stay for 15 minutes. Later you can wash it off using normal water.
Baking Soda And Olive Oil
Olive oil is a natural moisturiser to the skin that will keep it hydrated throughout. Combine together olive oil and baking soda and apply it on your skin. Gently massage it in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes and leave it on for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you can wash it off with normal water.