Whiteheads are tiny white bumps that can occur on your nose, chin and forehead area. These bumps are also known as closed comedones. Though they are mild in nature, they can make your skin appear unhealthy and unappealing.
Unlike blackheads, these bumps are closed within the pores. This is what makes treating whiteheads a not-so-easy task.
These bumps occur when dead skin cells, impurities and sebum clog up your skin pores. And, the best way to treat them is by unclogging your pores.
One skin care ingredient that can effectively unblock your skin pores, thereby banishing whiteheads, is apple cider vinegar.
Loaded with acetic acid and anti-inflammatory properties, apple cider vinegar can get the gunk out from your skin pores and tackle the whiteheads problem in an effective manner.
Furthermore, this skin care ingredient can be used in various ways for treating whiteheads. And, today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of ways in which you can use apple cider vinegar to eliminate whiteheads from your skin.
Using it in combination with other equally beneficial natural ingredients will help you achieve immediate results. Just include any of these ways in your weekly skin care routine to get whitehead-free skin that looks clean and clear.
Read on to know more about the most effective ways to use apple cider vinegar for getting rid of stubborn whiteheads here:
Note: Before applying any of the following blends on your face, it is best to test it on a patch of skin to check how the ingredients used fare against your skin type.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar With Water
Combine 4 drops of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of distilled water. Put the material all over the whiteheads on your face. After 5 minutes, wash off the material with cold water.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar With Strawberries
Mash 2 ripe strawberries and mix the paste with 5-6 drops of apple cider vinegar. Gently rub the material all over the whiteheads on your face. Follow up by rinsing your skin with cold water. Pat dry and apply a mild skin toner on your face.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar With Coconut Oil And Baking Soda
Mix ½ a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and a pinch of baking soda. Spread the mix all over the whiteheads on your skin. After a few minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar With Brown Sugar And Lemon Juice
Blend ½ a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Smear the resulting material all over the whiteheads on your face. Let it stay there for 5 minutes before wiping it off with a wet washcloth.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar With Oatmeal &Green Tea
Create a blend of 4-5 drops of apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of green tea. Apply it all over the troubled area. Keep it there for a few minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar With Olive Oil
Simply combine 4-5 drops of apple cider vinegar with 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil. Put the resulting material all over the affected area. Post keeping it there for a few minutes, just use lukewarm water to rinse your skin.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar With Sandalwood Powder And Aloe Vera Gel
Prepare a concoction of 5-6 drops of apple cider vinegar, ½ a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Smear the material on your facial skin and let it sit there for 5-10 minutes. Once done, wipe off the residue with a wet washcloth.
- Strawberry Face Masks That You should Try This Season
- Does Milk Powder Help You To Improve Your Skin Tone?
- Is Your Skin On Both The Sides Of Your Nose Constantly Peeling Off? Try These Remedies
- Worried Of Dark Rings Around Your Mouth? Here Are Some Natural Ways To Treat Them
- Get Instant Fairness With These Top 10 Hacks
- Try Out This Orange Facial At Home
- Amazing Home Remedies To Remove Skin Tan Permanently
- Amazing Lemon Face Packs To Try Now!
- How To Reduce Face Fat Naturally At Home
- Hide A Pimple Easily With These Amazing Makeup Hacks
- Do You Follow These Night Time Beauty Routine?
- Why Is It Necessary To Remove Makeup Before Going To Bed?
- 10 Remedies To Get Rid Of Whiteheads From Chin And Forehead