Bright complexion is something that most of us yearn for. Not only does it up your beauty quotient but also makes your skin look naturally beautiful.
There are numerous natural ingredients that can brighten your skin's complexion, but there is one in particular that has become highly popular in the beauty community. The ingredient we're talking about is the orange peel powder.
This potent ingredient is a powerhouse of vitamin C, which can brighten your complexion, and skin-lightening properties, which can fade away stubborn dark spots.
Also, there are various ways in which you can make use of this natural ingredient and not only attain brighter complexion but also improve the texture of your skin.
Here, we've listed some of the most effective ways in which you can use orange peel powder to achieve a bright-looking complexion that glows even without a stitch of makeup.
1. Orange Peel Powder + Almond Oil
- Blend 1 tablespoon of almond oil with ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder.
- Slather the mix all over your face and leave it there for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Weekly application of this homemade material can help you attain a brighter complexion.
2. Orange Peel Powder + Aloe Vera Gel
- Create a blend of ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the paste on your skin and after 10-15 minutes, use lukewarm water to wash off the residue.
- Once a week, pamper your skin with this concoction to achieve a brighter complexion.
3. Orange Peel Powder -Turmeric Powder + Coconut Oil
- Put ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl and stir to get the paste ready.
- Smear it on your facial skin and allow it to stay there for a good 10 minutes.
- Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Twice a month, use this material to get a glowing skin.
4. Orange Peel Powder + Egg White
- Separate an egg white and add 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder to it.
- Stir for a while to get the blend ready.
- Smear the paste on your face and leave it there for about 10-15 minutes.
- Later on, rinse your skin with tepid water.
- In a month, treat your skin with this concoction at least 2-3 times to get gorgeous skin that looks bright and fresh at all times.
5. Orange Peel Powder + Rose Water
- Just combine ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder with 2-3 teaspoons of rose water.
- Evenly spread the resulting material on your facial skin and let it sit there for 10-15 minutes.
- Afterwards, use tepid water to rinse off the residue from your skin.
- Twice a week, use this homemade blend to get beautiful and bright-looking skin.
6. Orange Peel Powder + Olive Oil
- In a bowl, put ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Thoroughly stir it for a while to get the paste ready.
- Massage it all over your facial skin and leave it there for a good 10 minutes before washing your face with a mild cleanser and tepid water.
- Weekly application of this mask can fade away dark spots and help you achieve a brighter complexion.
7. Orange Peel Powder + Vitamin E Oil
- Combine ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder with the oil extracted from a vitamin E capsule.
- Apply the paste to your face and allow it to dry for 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use this homemade mix twice in a week to get a radiant glow on your skin.