Many of you might have this question in mind - can you actually slow down the early signs of ageing? And if yes, how? Early signs of ageing are influenced by a number of factors like overexposure to the sun, over usage of make-up, lifestyle, excessive smoking and drinking, etc.
But there's nothing to worry. We have the solution to all your problems. Here is a DIY green gram flour face pack to treat wrinkles and fine lines at home.
This pack is not only helpful in treating wrinkles but will also help you in treating other skin care issues like dark spots, blemishes, pigmentations, etc., due to ingredients like lemon and honey used in this pack.
- Green Gram Flour
- Egg White
- Lemon Juice
How To Prepare?
1. Separate egg white from an egg and add it to a clean bowl.
2. Cut a lemon and add a few drops of lemon juice in to the egg white.
3. Whisk both the ingredients well until you get a smooth white foam. Adding lemon will help in getting rid of the smell of the egg.
4. Now add 1 tsp of organic honey and green gram flour into the egg mixture.
5. Blend all the ingredients together so that no lumps are formed.
6. Wash your face with warm water so that all the skin pores open.
7. Take a generous amount of the pack and apply it evenly on your face. Apply it in a circular and upward motion avoiding the eyes area.
8. Let the pack stay for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Make sure that you do not talk while this mask is applied as it will create wrinkles on the skin since the mask is tight.
10. After 20 minutes check if the mask is dry. If it is dry rinse it off by gently scrubbing it off with warm water.
11. Pat dry and finally apply a moisturiser that suits your skin.
Benefits Of Green Gram Flour
Green gram flour or otherwise called green moong dal has antibacterial properties and can help in deep cleaning the pores and nourishing the skin. The anti-ageing properties of green gram help in firming the skin and make you look young and beautiful. It can also be used as an alternative for soap everyday for a bright and glowing skin.
Benefits Of Egg White
We all know that egg white contains proteins. These proteins help in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. Along with this Vitamin A and collagen in egg whites help in treating wrinkles and fine lines effectively. It is also helpful in reducing excess sebum on the skin and thus giving you an oil-free smooth skin.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is also considered as an excellent natural bleaching agent. It helps to slow down ageing with its antioxidants and anti-ageing properties. Also, the anti-microbial properties in honey help in protecting the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Benefits Of Lemon
Lemon contains Vitamin C that helps in solving several skin-related issues. Most importantly it works as an exfoliator for the skin. It helps in removing the dead skin cells from the skin and making your skin look more brighter, healthier and younger. Apart from that, it helps in treating other skin care issues like acne, blemishes, pigmentation, etc., if used regularly.