TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Malai (milk cream) is something which can be found in every household in India. Apart from being a tasty ingredient, malai (milk cream) also has several beauty benefits. It works amazing on the skin. Malai is a natural moisturizer and is rich in several vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in fats and proteins which are necessary for the new skin cells to grow.
Malai can be used for skin care to remove sunburn and tan, lighten dark spots and thus brighten the skin. It also works as a bleaching agent that helps remove the dead skin cells, making the skin look healthier and cleaner.
Now, you must be wondering how we can use malai to enhance beauty, aren't you? This can be used in the form of masks or packs for the skin, which you can try sitting back at home. Let's unfold some of the age-old beauty secrets of malai that are known to work magically on our skin.
1. For Improved Skin Tone
As mentioned earlier, since malai contains the needed vitamins and minerals, it helps in improving the skin tone and hence makes the skin attain a brighter complexion.
Take 1 tablespoon of malai and add a pinch of turmeric and mix them well. Apply this on your face and neck. Leave it on for half an hour and wash it off with normal water by gently massaging it. Use this remedy every day for two weeks to get better results.
2. To Lighten Dark Spots
Malai (milk cream) has exfoliating agents that help to lighten the dark spots or marks naturally with regular use.
- Take 2 tablespoons of orange peel in a bowl and add enough of malai to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Wash it off in cold water after 30 minutes. Do this twice a week.
- There's also an alternative remedy to lighten the dark spots on the skin. Dip a cotton pad in a bowl of malai (milk cream) and apply it on your face. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. You can try this remedy twice or thrice every day.
3. To Reduce Sun Tan
The best remedy is to apply raw malai (milk cream). But, you can try it with other ingredients for better results.
- Take ¼th cup of malai (milk cream). Add half of a tomato and make a fine paste using a blender. Apply this paste on your face or wherever you want to remove suntan. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse it off in normal water. Repeat this twice a week.
- Another alternative is to use a pack using honey and malai (milk cream). Add 2 tablespoons of malai (milk cream) to 2 tablespoons of honey. Massage for 5 minutes and leave it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off. Do this every day to get better results.
4. For Dry Skin
This remedy works best if you have a dry and peeling skin.
Take a small piece of banana and mash it well. Add 1 spoon of malai (milk cream) to it and mix them well. After mixing, apply this mixture on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off in plain water. This pack also helps in exfoliating the skin and in making the skin look brighter.
5. As A Cleanser
Malai (milk cream) helps remove impurities, first by killing the bacteria and then by removing the dead skin cells. This will help in making the skin cleaner and healthier.
How To Do:
Take 3 spoons of malai (milk cream) in a bowl. Add 1 spoon of olive oil, almond oil, and a few drops of rose water into it. Mix them well. Dip a cotton pad to the mixture and apply it all over your face. This will help in removing the excess dirt from your skin. Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off in cold water. Repeat this every day when you are back home after a long tiring day.