TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Oily skin can be difficult to deal with. Especially, when the impurities can clog the pores and lead to acne and breakouts. They further lead to dark spots and scars, which can make your skin look dull and lifeless. Also, if you love make-up, there are chances that your make-up might wear out soon if your skin is oily.
In this article, we'll be discussing an easy DIY recipe that can be used as a cleanser specifically for oily skin. The main ingredients in this DIY cleanser are apple and honey. Now let us see how to prepare this and use it to treat oily skin.
DIY Apple And Honey Cleanser For Oily Skin
What you need?
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup milk
How to prepare?
Take a clean bowl and add apple juice into it. Make sure that you use fresh apple juice to apply on your skin. Next, add raw honey and skimmed milk into it. Blend all the ingredients well. Transfer the solution into a spray bottle and store it in the refrigerator for at least a week before using it.
Take a cotton pad and spray the solution on it and wipe your face to cleanse it. You can also spray this on your face directly and then wipe it off with a cotton pad. Use this regularly for an oil-free glowing skin.
Benefits Of Apple Juice
Being a rich a source of vitamin C, apple juice helps the skin glow. If used regularly, apple juice helps in treating blemishes and pigmentation on the skin. The antioxidants in apple help in rejuvenating the skin along with improving the elasticity of the skin. It deeply cleanses the clogged pores and thus helps in maintaining a healthy skin.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered to be a natural moisturiser. The anti-bacterial properties in honey help in preventing acne and breakouts. Being a rich source of antioxidants, it improves the production of collagen and helps in slowing down ageing along with brightening the skin.
Benefits Of Milk
The most common beverage consumed by all, milk has several health and beauty benefits. The lactic acid in milk helps in keeping the skin moisturised throughout. It absorbs the excess oil from the surface of the skin and keeps it oil-free. Also, milk is a natural exfoliator that will remove the dead skin cells resulting in brighter skin.