- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Oily skin can be difficult to deal with. Especially, when the impurities can clog the pores and lead to acne and breakouts. They further lead to dark spots and scars, which can make your skin look dull and lifeless. Also, if you love make-up, there are chances that your make-up might wear out soon if your skin is oily.
In this article, we'll be discussing an easy DIY recipe that can be used as a cleanser specifically for oily skin. The main ingredients in this DIY cleanser are apple and honey. Now let us see how to prepare this and use it to treat oily skin.
DIY Apple And Honey Cleanser For Oily Skin
What you need?
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup milk
How to prepare?
Take a clean bowl and add apple juice into it. Make sure that you use fresh apple juice to apply on your skin. Next, add raw honey and skimmed milk into it. Blend all the ingredients well. Transfer the solution into a spray bottle and store it in the refrigerator for at least a week before using it.
Take a cotton pad and spray the solution on it and wipe your face to cleanse it. You can also spray this on your face directly and then wipe it off with a cotton pad. Use this regularly for an oil-free glowing skin.
Benefits Of Apple Juice
Being a rich a source of vitamin C, apple juice helps the skin glow. If used regularly, apple juice helps in treating blemishes and pigmentation on the skin. The antioxidants in apple help in rejuvenating the skin along with improving the elasticity of the skin. It deeply cleanses the clogged pores and thus helps in maintaining a healthy skin.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered to be a natural moisturiser. The anti-bacterial properties in honey help in preventing acne and breakouts. Being a rich source of antioxidants, it improves the production of collagen and helps in slowing down ageing along with brightening the skin.
Benefits Of Milk
The most common beverage consumed by all, milk has several health and beauty benefits. The lactic acid in milk helps in keeping the skin moisturised throughout. It absorbs the excess oil from the surface of the skin and keeps it oil-free. Also, milk is a natural exfoliator that will remove the dead skin cells resulting in brighter skin.