- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Having a clear and flawless skin is a dream of every woman out there. We spend a lot of money in getting that perfect skin. This can be through all the readymade products available in the market that claim to give you 100% results. But these might turn out to be false promises and fail to give us the desired results. If you are one among them, then it's time to switch your choice and go natural for all at once.
Here we will be giving you a simple remedy that can be used for achieving a glowing and clear skin with aloe vera and honey. Let us see how to make this easy DIY aloe vera and honey mask.
Aloe Vera And Honey Face Mask
What you need?
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 1 tbsp raw honey
How to do ?
Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf. Cut the edges and peel off the skin. Now use a spoon to scoop out the fresh white gel from it. Transfer this into a bowl. Now the next step is to add the raw honey into the aloe vera gel. Blend both the ingredients well enough to get a fine paste. You can do this with your hands or with the help of a spoon.
Now tie your hair back so that the mask does not stick on to your hair. Wash your face before applying the mask. Take a spoon and start applying the mask with the back of the spoon. Apply an even layer of this mask on your face. Wait for about 15 minutes so that the skin completely absorbs the mask. After 15 minutes you can remove the mask by washing it off with lukewarm water. Towards the end you can apply a moisturiser.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is considered as a natural healer for any kind of skin issues. This is why the cosmetic industry manufactures skin care products that have aloe vera infused in them most of the time. Aloe vera has soothing properties that help in keeping up a clear and healthy skin throughout. The anti-inflammatory properties in aloe vera help in treating any kind of inflammations on the skin if your skin is too much exposed to the UV rays of the sun. Moreover, the cooling and antioxidant properties in aloe vera help in rejuvenating the skin. Applying plain aloe vera gel on the skin every day can make your skin glow.
Benefits Of Honey
Bing a natural hydrator, honey helps in moiturising the skin and keeps away dry and flaky skin. The antibacterial properties in honey help in treating acne and breakouts. The antioxidants in honey help in slowing down the process of ageing and other signs like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc. Along with it, its regular use can help in improving the complexion of the skin.