Despite knowing the benefits of fresh fruits on skin, how much do we actually try to apply and use these? Well, consumption of fruits alone will not help improve your skin texture.
Fruits, in the form of masks, packs or even toners, need to be applied on the skin for that everlasting glow.
Fruit-based skin toners can be prepared at home following the right steps and processes. These fruits, being store-houses of vitamins, proteins and carbohydrates, react on the skin, boosting its quality and texture
Ensure you get fresh fruits to prepare these toners at home. Unlike other fruit face packs or masks, there is no expiry tag for fruit-based toners. These fruit toners can be prepared at home and stored in the refrigerator for future use as well.
Also Read : Flower Face Pack Recipes
Take a look at some of the best fruit-based skin toners, which you could use at home.
Half cup of cucumber juice
Half cup of steeped green tea
- Prepare cucumber juice by putting the cucumber pieces in the grinder and blending it. Do strain the seeds and extra and collect only the cucumber juice.
- Prepare strong green tea, and cool it for long.
- Mix cucumber juice and green tea in an equal ratio and your fruit-based skin toner is ready for use.
- Adding one tablespoon of vodka is optional to this cucumber-based skin toner recipe.
4-5 small raw mango seeds
2 liters of water
- In a deep vessel, put water and mango seeds and let it boil on gas.
- The boiling span should be between 30 and 45 minutes.
- After the stipulated time, collect the mango toner in a bottle and refrigerate.
- Your mango-based skin toner recipe can be used as many times as you want.
1 medium-sized apple
1 tablespoon of honey
- Wash, peel and cut the apples into pieces. In the grinder, blend the apple pieces into a paste.
- Add honey to the apple paste and do mix well.
- While applying this on the face and body, do not leave it for long.
1 glass of fresh watermelon juice
1 glass of distilled water
1 tablespoon of plain vodka
- Peel, remove the seeds and chop the watermelon into pieces. Blend them in the grinder to make a smooth paste. Strain and collect the watermelon juice in a glass.
- Mix the watermelon juice, water and vodka together and you can store this watermelon toner in the refrigerator.
1 ripe papaya
1/2 a cup of apple cider vinegar
- Peel and chop the papaya into pieces.
- Put the papaya pieces in a grinder to make a paste.
- Add apple cider vinegar to the papaya paste you made and try to use it as fresh as possible.
- The papaya toner works marvellous on dry skin.
- These DIY Toners Will Give You A Glowing Skin
- How To Select The Right Makeup For Dark Skin Tone
- Why You Should Add A Face Toner To Your Beauty Routine?
- White Vinegar- Your Skin’s Next Best Friend
- Simple Homemade Toners For Oily Skin
- Recipe For Nettle Hair Toner That You Can Prepare At Home
- Homemade Toner Recipes For Healthy And Lustrous Hair!
- Reasons Why Figs Should Be Added To Your Beauty Regimen!
- Unmatched Benefits Of Using Coconut Water For Skin And Hair
- Simple Tricks To Take Care Of Your Skin In Summer
- Why A 3 Step Skincare Routine Is Important
- Different Ways To Include Rose Water In Your Daily Skin Care Routine