- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 14 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance India's Forex Reserves Hit A New Lifetime High Of $586 Billion
- News 80% Indians ready to take vaccines, more than UK, US: Harsh Vardhan cites survey
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Men usually do not show interest in shopping, but it does not mean they must compromise on their belongings. Special attention should be paid when buying men's grooming products or beauty cosmetics, as it is directly related to the men's skin.
So, extra attention should be paid on the composition label of the products when buying these grooming products for men. In the composition level, if the listed acids are present in a high quotient, then blindly go for the product.
There are a few acids that are required to be present in the cosmetics, which you must make sure to look for while buying. So, take a look at these acids that must be present in a man's grooming or beauty product.
Referred to as a miracle agent among all the acids, this is an active compound that is very small. No matter how tough a man's skin is, glycolic acid can make its way in. However, when buying a product with glycolic acid, the quotient of it should be minimal, as it is highly reactive on human skin. Facial washes and cleansers that contain glycolic acid usually have a moisturizing benefit on the skin.
Elderly men battling with skin ageing problems must use retinoic acid. Retinoic acid works on the thick layer of the skin, which is the root source of acne and pimples. Retinoic acid works on the melanin production of the skin, thereby controlling its pigmentation. This is also called tretinoin which acts well on razor burns as well. It encourages new skin cell development in its healing process on the skin.
Salicylic acid is a peeling agent and is used by different brands in their beauty products. It peels off the topical or first layer of the skin, revealing new soft and clear layer of skin underneath. It works specifically on men's acne and pimples. It is a part of the Keratolytic medication that sheds of the first layer of the skin, making it cleansed and scrubbed.
Very common in beauty products, a man's skin definitely needs hyaluronic acid. This vital natural acid for a man's skin brings in moisture retention in the skin. It is mainly the moisture-binding capacity of hyaluronic acid that works on the skin. The end result is soft, smooth and hydrated skin. It's beneficial for men facing ageing problems on their skin.