- Movies Sara Ali Khan Sets Major Fashion Goals With Her New NYC Pictures!
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
In the past few years, lemon juice has become a cult favourite for treating skin-related problems. This natural ingredient is replete with vitamin C, citric acid and other compounds that can improve the state of your skin.
It is also known to act as a bleaching or skin-whitening agent. This ability of lemon juice makes it a true favourite for treating sun tanned skin.
Though there are scores of natural ingredients that are cited to be effective in dealing with sun tanned skin, lemon juice is considered to be particularly effective.
If you too are plagued with this problem and wish to eliminate tanning from your facial skin, then we've got you covered. Today, we've curated a list of ways in which you can use lemon juice to eliminate sun tan from your face.
You can opt for either of these tried-and-tested ways to treat this skin problem. Take a look at the recipes here:
Note: Test any of the following materials on a patch of your skin prior to using it on your face.
1. Lemon Juice With Cucumber
- Combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of cucumber paste.
- Smear the resulting material on the tanned areas of your skin.
- Allow it to dry for a good 10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
- Make use of this amazing duo at least 3-4 times in a week to get a tan-free skin.
2. Lemon Juice With Turmeric Powder
- Blend 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder and ½ a teaspoon of rose water.
- Put the material on the tanned area on your facial skin.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 5-10 minutes.
- Use this combo at least twice in a week to get great results.
3. Lemon Juice With Buttermilk
- Prepare a blend of 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of buttermilk.
- Rinse your face with this blend and leave the residue on for about 5 minutes prior to cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
- Try rinsing your tanned face with this blend at least 2-3 times in a week for noticeable results.
4. Lemon Juice With Yogurt
- Create this next material by mixing 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Slather the material on your tanned skin and leave it there for a good 5 minutes.
- Rinse off the material with lukewarm water and follow up by applying a skin-refreshing toner.
- Indulge in this method on a daily basis to eliminate tanning from your facial skin.
5. Lemon Juice With Aloe Vera Gel And Orange Peel Powder
- Make a blend of ½ a teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and a pinch of orange peel powder.
- Put it all over the affected area on your skin.
- Allow it to dry for a good 10 minutes before using lukewarm water to wash off the material.
- Pamper your skin with this homemade material on a weekly basis to remove tanning from your skin.
6. Lemon Juice With Gram Flour And Honey
- Merge 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with ½ a teaspoon of gram flour and 1 tablespoon of organic honey.
- Make your skin slightly wet before slathering the resulting material on it.
- Let it sit there for about 10-15 minutes prior to washing off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Once a week, use this material on your facial skin to remove sun tan for good.
7. Lemon Juice With Oatmeal
- Simply mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Scrub the material onto the affected area. Keep scrubbing it for about 5-10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this homemade lemon juice scrubbing material at least twice in a week to get visible results.
8. Lemon Juice With Papaya Pulp
- Mix 2 teaspoons of freshly extracted lemon juice and papaya pulp.
- Spread the resulting combination on your tanned facial skin.
- Permit it to settle on your skin's surface before using lukewarm water to wash off the material.
- This specific combo can be used thrice in a week for getting the desired results.