TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
On a daily basis, your skin gets exposed to harsh toxins, impurities, pollutants and dirt. Build-up of such toxins can block the skin pores and make your skin appear dull and lifeless.
That is why, it is incredibly important to detoxify your skin every once in a while. Detoxification can effectively remove the debris from your skin and restore your skin's natural complexion whilst preventing unsightly conditions such as acne, blemishes, etc.
For detoxification, there are a trunk-load of commercial products that you can try. However, a majority of these products are packed with harsh chemicals that can do more harm than good.
So, instead of using store-bought products, you can try out a natural ingredient that has been used since ages for the skin-detoxification purpose. We're talking about the almighty sea salt.
Sea salt contains antibacterial compounds that can completely eliminate the toxins in your skin and leave your skin looking clean and clear. Moreover, there are numerous ways in which you can use sea salt for this beauty purpose.
Here, we've listed some of those ways that are easy and super effective:
1. Sea Salt With Water
- Put ½ a teaspoon of sea salt in a glass full of water and mix it thoroughly.
- Rinse your face with this homemade solution and let the residue stay on for about 5 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this sea salt solution on a weekly basis to completely detox your skin.
2. Sea Salt With Vitamin E Oil
- Mix a pinch of sea salt with the oil extracted from 2 vitamin E capsules.
- Spread the resulting material all over your face and let it sit there for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with a light facial cleanser and tepid water.
- Weekly application of this paste can effectively remove the debris from your skin.
3. Sea Salt Steam
- Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt to a pot full of water and let it boil for a little while.
- Take off the pot from the stove, set it on the table and take the steam from it for about 5-10 minutes.
- Try this sea salt steam on a weekly basis to detoxify your skin and make it look ultra refreshed.
4. Sea Salt With Honey
- Blend ½ a teaspoon of sea salt with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Smear the resulting material on your skin's surface and let it dry for about 10 minutes before cleaning it off with tepid water.
- Use this mask on a biweekly basis to eliminate the toxins and get a glowing skin.
5. Sea Salt With Almond Oil And Oatmeal
- Combine ½ a teaspoon of each, sea salt and oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Use the material as a scrub and gently massage it all over your face.
- After 5 minutes, wash off the residue with tepid water.
- Monthly usage of this sea salt scrub can effectively detoxify your skin and make it appear younger and prettier.
6. Sea Salt With Aloe Vera Gel
- Prepare a concoction of ½ a teaspoon of sea salt and 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the material on your freshly cleaned face and leave it there for a good 10 minutes before cleaning with tepid water.
- Twice a week, use this material to remove the impurities and pollutants from your skin.
7. Sea Salt With Green Tea
- Merge ½ a teaspoon of sea salt with a cup of unsweetened green tea.
- Rinse your face with the prepared solution and allow the residue to stay on your skin for about 5 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- This specific solution can be used twice in a month for getting an overall great skin.
8. Sea Salt With Olive Oil
- Just mix ½ a teaspoon of sea salt with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put the resulting material on your facial skin and let it sit there for about 5-10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Once a week, use this blend to prevent the build-up of toxins and impurities.