It is hard to keep up with the ever-changing trends in skin care routine. However, there are few trends that have managed to stand the test of time. The one we're referring to is a lemon and honey face pack.
This specific face pack is a tried-and-tested method that has been used by women since centuries. That is because, the combination of these two kitchen ingredients is known to transform the state of your skin.
And, despite of the fact that the beauty stores these days are packed with scores of highly advertised skin care products, there are numerous women who prefer to use this face pack for improving their skin's overall appearance.
It is safe to say that this beauty fad is not going anywhere and if you've never tried this miraculous combination before, then today's post will convince you to do so.
The two components, lemon juice and honey, are both replete with skin-benefiting properties. For instance, lemon juice is known to possess skin whitening and bleaching agents. On the other hand, honey is packed with moisturizing properties.
Other than that, they're both powerhouses of antibacterial and antioxidant properties that can keep unsightly skin conditions at bay. All these properties teamed together can help you transform the appearance and feel of your skin.
However, in order to achieve maximum gain from this face pack, it is crucial to prepare it in the right way and also follow a few tips to ensure that your skin does not react adversely to this skin-improving face pack.
To make things easy for you, today at Boldsky, we've rounded up all the information you need to prepare your own lemon and honey face pack and also achieve best results by its application.
Take a look at the top benefits of including this facial pack in your beauty routine along with the method of preparing it and, most importantly, the tips you need to follow after its usage to prevent any redness or irritation.
Benefits Of Using The Lemon And Honey Face Pack:
- It can help whiten your skin's complexion.
- It can help your skin stay well moisturized.
- It can help your skin become soft and supple.
- It can fade away spots and help your skin become clean and clear.
What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon of honey
½ tablespoon of lemon juice
(The rule of the thumb is to use 2:1 ratio of honey and lemon juice for effective results)
How To Use:
- Put the stated components in a bowl and mix to get the face pack ready.
- Then, thoroughly cleanse your face before spreading a thin layer of the resulting pack all over your facial skin.
- Allow the pack to dry for 5 minutes.
- Wash off the residue with room temperature water.
Dos And Don'ts After Applying This Face Pack:
- You should avoid going out in the sun after applying this face pack. That is why, we recommend you to use this during night time. However, if you use this face pack during the day, then you should wait for a good 4-5 hours before stepping out in the sun.
- If you have dry skin, then after using this face pack, you should smear a little bit of a moisturizer or aloe vera gel on your facial skin. However, make sure to apply it only after half an hour of using this face pack.
- If you have sensitive skin, then we suggest you not to try this method at home, as it may cause irritation in your skin. In a few cases, it may also cause redness that is why it is best to avoid using this face pack if your skin type is sensitive.
- Amazing Carrot, Spinach & Lemon Juice For Removing Toxins From The Body
- 8 Benefits Of Drinking Ginger Juice With Lemon In The Night
- Try Out This Magical Ingredient For Glowing Skin
- Benefits Of Using Lemon On Hair
- Amazing Lemon Face Packs To Try Now!
- Having An Itchy Skin: Try Out These 13 Home Remedies