- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Saves This Ladoo From Crumbling Into Pieces!
- Sports Curtailed day sees Thai Itthipat surge to the top at Panasonic Open India
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Continuous friction with the bra or no exposure to the air and wind can make your breasts react by gifting you with pimples and acne on its soft skin. Breast, an intimate and soft part of a female body, continues to be a hush-hush subject, due to which while suffering from the breast pimples and acne, you might find it uncomfortable to talk about it to the others.
Bringing an end to this seldom discussed topic of a breast pimple, first, let's assure you that this is very common. Many women suffer with breast pimples exactly like the way you do, but feel uncomfortable to talk about it.
Also, breast pimples need not necessarily be because you have an oily skin. Breast pimples might happen as a result of improper care of your breasts, or figure-hugging clothes, post workout reaction and so on.
Now once that one small tiny breast pimple pops up, the concern is more about how to treat it? Well, if your breast pimple is at an initial stage, do try effective home remedies. In case the home remedies fail to show results, you can always move to a dermatologist.
So, check out the listed eight ways of dealing with breast pimples that show sanguine results with each use.
Sea Salt Bath
Sea salt bath is therapeutic in nature and can be done by adding dead sea salt into your bath water. The best sea salt bath experience can happen in a bathtub. In case of a bucket, add the salt in your bath water and then, go for the shower. Many kinds of sea salts are available in makeup stores and you can pick either good brands or the highly priced ones.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is one of the very common remedies for a breast pimple and acne. When in plan to use tea tree oil on your breast pimple, soak a cotton ball in diluted tea tree oil with water and apply it directly on the affected area. After applying the tea tree oil, let the area dry. Do not cover it with clothes, as it won't allow the tea tree oil to function.
Ointments With Benzoyl Peroxide
Go to the pharmacy and ask for an ointment with at least 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide content, as this helps to clear breast pimples and acne. Dab the benzoyl peroxide ointment on your pimple and let it dry. Depending on the intensity of the pimple, you can decide on how many times you would have to use this ointment.
Well, for breast pimples, you have to not consume but apply an aspirin pack on the area. The recipe is simple, where you need to mix one powdered aspirin tablet with half a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of water. It would turn into a thick aspirin paste, which you can coat your pimples with, wait and then wash off.
Spot Treat With Toothpaste
Toothpaste is another home remedy for breast pimples that works efficiently. Try going for white coloured toothpaste or a toothpaste with menthol flavour. Toothpaste calms the pimple-prone zone and makes the skin feel relieved from the itchiness, redness, and swelling. Toothpaste dries out pimples, cutting on puss related problems.
A very good to-do for breast pimple is applying your own saliva on it. However, please ensure you apply saliva only once in a day on your pimple. Wakeup, before you brush take saliva, apply on breast pimple and leave. Saliva on breast pimple dries out soon and is a quick remedy.
Grab A Body Scrub With An Exfoliant
When you see you are getting pimples on your breasts, its the indication that your breasts need more cleaning. Cleaning is not applying soap or shampoo on your breast. It also implies scrubbing and moisturizing. So, not on the pimple but around the pimple try any mild scrubber and you will see results.
Breast pimples are an indication that your skin is allergic and needs to be soothing. Soothe your pimple prone area on the breast with sandalwood paste. You can get sandalwood powder, pour water, make the sandalwood paste and apply. After applying sandalwood powder please ensure you do not cover your pimple with clothes.