Coffee can be a relishing drink and it is again something we all depend on on a daily basis. I do not know if there is a rocket science behind it, but we see most of coffee additcs in writers, musicians and journalists. Well, it is not about stereotyping but this is something that is commonly seen.
Talking about its uses, it is not just fit to be in the coffee mug. Coffee has various uses, including its amazing benefits on your skin. Shocked? Well, do not be. One of coffee's most beneficial properties is its magical effect on the skin.
We will tell you about the incredible qualities of coffee for the skin and after reading this; it would no longer be only your favourite wonder drink but also your go-to beauty ingredient.
Even if you are not a coffee lover, we can ensure the fact that your skin would love it, as it is one of the best things with which you can pamper the skin to the fullest.
So, all the coffee lovers out there, after reading this you'd certainly start using it more often in your skin care regimen. Also mentioned are a few incredible coffee recipes for attaining that charming and glowing skin.
Benefits Of Coffee
Coffee's basic use includes its scrubbing skills. It is not too rough to cause harm and also gently scrubs the dead skin cells off. Making a coffee scrub is also very easy and you can try it too.
Mix one teaspoon of coffee with olive oil. The scrub is ready to be used and applying it gently before face wash can remove the dead skin cells.
It can also be used all over the body using the same process, but in a larger quantity.
Dead skin cells are not just harmful for the skin but also to the scalp. We generally forget about the dead skin cells on our scalp. It causes dryness and also dandruff.
Grounded coffee can help your scalp get rid of its dead cells, exfoliating it and further enhancing healthy hair growth.
It need not be mixed into something to make it into a formula for a dead skin on scalp exfoliator. Just powdered coffee can be massaged on the scalp in order to remove the dead cells.
Puffy Eyes Buster
Puffy eyes is a big problem for many and it increases due to illnesses, tiredness and also stress. Coffee ice cubes can do wonders for puffy eyes. Coffee cubes are simply done with DIY techniques.
Mix coffee into water and fill the cube tray with the diluted coffee. Store it in the referigerator for a while and let it freeze. Remove the cubes off the tray and then apply each of it by rubbing it on your eyes. It feels amazing.
Apart from its exfoliation and scrubbing skills, coffee is also best suited as a skin brightening formula. All you need is to mix ground coffee with cold milk, and you can make yourself an amazing pack to brighten your dull skin. It easily works on the skin and helps you attain a natural glow.
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Big B, SRK And Kajol Were Style Rockers At The 23rd KIFF Inauguration Ceremony
- Tanishaa's Durga Puja 2017 Style Diaries
- Stars Who Shimmered At SRK's Party
- The Mukherjee Girls Were Nabami Style Icons
- Kajol With Gauri Khan Turned On Their Sassiest Forms
- Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017
- Kajol's Floral Travel Look Was Mesmerizing
- Twinning In Stripes; Katrina And Kajol's Weekend Airport Styles
- Repeating Trend At Airport; Kajol In Florals
- Redefining Classiness, Kajol In Red For A Trailer Launch
- 5 Semi-Formals By Celebs Fit For Office Wear
- Suhana Khan's Stunning Desi Avatars For A Family Wedding