Women often complain about the shape and thickness of their lips. Women try out natural remedies or lip colour hacks to make their lips appear kissable and pout friendly. Yet, not always does that help and the crib over bad lips still goes on to continue.
Considering this common lip problem existing among millenials and urban women, now cosmetic surgery has come up with a permanent remedy for giving that correct and desirable lip shape.
The cosmetic treatment that can make ones' lips look beautiful, plumpier and right shaped is called lip augmentation.
Today, we bring to you all the information related to this lip augmentation process, which you need to know about if in plan to opt for the method.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Acne (Based On Skin Types)
What Is Lip Augmentation?
Lip augmentation gives the right shape, with a fuller and plumpier appearance eradicating all the lipstick lines. It is performed with the help of using injections and needles on the lips.
Before beginning with the lip augmentation process, partial anesthesia is applied, so that the patient remains comfortable. To do the lip augmentation process, one has to visit a professional and the time might be around 5 hours for the process.
In India, lip augmentation treatments cost around 50,000 INR.
Who Performs Lip Augmentation?
When deciding on whom to get done the lip augmentation treatment from, ground research is important. You only do it from qualified specialists like plastic surgeons, dermatologists or cosmetic facial surgeons. Before reaching out to any of them, try to learn if they have performed lip augmentation before. A direct feedback from those who have experienced this treatment will let you make a better selection.
What Are Hyaluronic Acid Fillers?
In the lip augmentation process, a common terminology you will learn is hyaluronic acid fillers.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are injectable dermal fillers that are penetrated into the lips during the process. The good part about hyaluronic acid is, it is naturally present in our body and when an excess of it is added during the lip augmentation process, there is no scope of any unwanted reaction.
Hyaluronic acid increases the volume of the lips and is injected on the lips or around the lip area.
Benefits Of Lip Augmentation
When uncertain about lip augmentation process, then here are the benefits that you must note:
- Preferred Lip Volume
- Slow Treatment
- No Side Effects
Demerits Of The Lip Augmentation Process
Not that lip augmentation process does not have a negative side. Take a look at the demerits of the lip augmentation process:
- Prolong Bruising
- Lip Asymmetry
- Mouth Ulcers
- Not A Permanent Remedy
To-Dos Before Lip Augmentation
- If you are allergic to lidocaine, please inform your doctor in advance of the treatment day.
- Before lip augmentation, one should avoid painkillers, fish oil, and vitamin E. This makes the blood thinner and ready for the lip augmentation process.
- Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Black Spots On Lips
- How To Get Glossy Lips Overnight?
- Tips To Brighten Your Lips Overnight
- Kissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
- Want To Get Rid Of Dark Lips? Try These Effective Home Remedies
- Effective Remedies To Get Rid Of White Spots On Lips
- Easy And Effective Remedies To Get Rid Of Lip Pimple
- Plump Your Pout With These Simple Makeup Tricks
- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Skin Around Lips and Chin
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Natural Oils You Can Use To Nourish Chapped Lips In Winter
- Get Baby-Soft Lips By Using These Home Remedies