- 3 min ago Budh Gochar 2022 : Mercury Transit in Sagittarius on 03 December 2022 Effects And Remedies On 12 Zodiac Signs
- 55 min ago 5 Common Infections In Children And What Parents Can Do About It
- 3 hrs ago 7 Foods That Have The Biggest Impact On Blood Sugar Levels
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Movies Actress Meena Getting Married For The Second Time Considering Nainika's Future; Fact Behind The Viral News!
- News Islamic State inspired terrorism poses big threat to humanity: NSA Doval
- Education Gujarat Admissions: Admissions in Paramedical Courses postponed further; Check Details Here
- Finance Multibagger Pharma Stock Tanks 9% In 2 Days, Hits New 52-Week Low, Buy For 51% Gains: ICICI Direct
- Sports Iran vs USA: Political tension, Diplomatic row, Hijab protest looms over FIFA World Cup 2022 Group B match
- Technology NASA Artemis I Mission Spacecraft Sets New Space Record
- Automobiles Volkswagen, Skoda Facility In Aurangabad Now Runs On 100 Per Cent Solar Energy
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
Fair or flawless skin is a dream for many women. For this, we are ready to try anything and everything. You can find plenty of companies that have been sprouted to take advantage of this feminine weakness.
But most of the beauty products that reach you are packed with chemicals that will harm your skin. Just look around, you can find many natural beauty tips for face whitening right at home.
Skin colour mainly depends on genetic factors, along with various other factors like physical exposure. Regular use of beauty or whitening products not only cause skin damage, but also make you look older. This is why we suggest natural beauty tips for face whitening.
Grandma's beauty tips or kitchen beauty tips are high in demand than before, as people are now aware of the side effects of chemicals added in the beauty products. Most of these remedies make use of the bleaching property of the ingredients. So, here we will give you some of the best and easy natural beauty tips for face whitening. Take a look.
Milk And Lemon Juice With Honey:
All these ingredients work really well on your face and will brighten it. Mix one tablespoon each of milk and lemon juice. Then add a teaspoon of honey, which acts as moisturiser, into this mixture. By applying this mix regularly, you will get a fair and flawless face.
Oats And Yogurt:
Mixture of oats with yogurt is one of the best natural tips for face whitening. This helps in removing suntan, age spots and pigmentation at a faster pace. Soak oatmeal overnight. Grind it into a paste and mix it with yogurt. Daily application will give you better and effective results.
The bleaching agent in potatoes helps in making the skin fairer and glowing. Take one potato and mash it to take out the pulp or juice. Apply it on the face for effective results. For better results, apply it on a regular basis.
Banana And Almond Oil:
Rich in many beauty nutrients, both banana and almond oil aid in making the skin fairer and supple. Take ripened banana and mash it well, till it becomes smooth. Add one teaspoon of almond oil and mix it together. Apply this mixture on your face and keep it for around 20 minutes before washing it off.
Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Gram flour and turmeric face pack is a tested and proven grandma's beauty remedy. Mix one tablespoon of gram flour and one teaspoon of turmeric with milk or water. Apply it on your face and let it stay for 15 minutes.
Papaya And Honey:
Papaya contains an enzyme that helps in the skin renewal process. Along with it, papaya also acts as an effective natural sunscreen and safeguards your skin from suntan. Mash half a cup of papaya and mix it with one teaspoon of honey. Apply this paste on your face and wait for 20 minutes. Wash off with water and see the difference on your face.
Tomato With Yogurt:
Freshly crushed tomato with yogurt will give you wonderful results in whitening your face. Both tomato and yogurt have bleaching properties that effectively lighten your skin. Apply this face mask once in every two days for a better and effective result.
- skin careKriti Sanon Beauty Tips: The Charmer's Trusted Ingredient For Healthy, Radiant Skin And 3 Ways To Use It
- beauty7 Beauty Secrets To Steal From Katrina Kaif
- wellnessCan Mental Health Be Tracked Through Skin? Scientists Develop Algorithm To Monitor Psychological Well-Being
- nutrition5 Foods You Should Eat To Get Healthier Skin
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- disorders cureExpert Article: Perioral Dermatitis: Nagging Red Rash On The Face
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- wellnessBusting Myths About How Food Affects Skin: Myth 6 May Surprise You!
- skin careHoli 2022: How To Remove Holi Colour From Face, Nails, Hands And Hair
- make up tips17 Simple Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin
- skin careHow To Improve Firmness Of Your Skin As You Age: 10-Point Guide For Everyone Over 35
- skin careHow To Smell Good All Day, Every Day (With And Without Perfume)