- 22 min ago Understanding Online Threats: Expert Explains How Parents Can Protect, Prevent And Empower Children
- 1 hr ago UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- 2 hrs ago Bride-To-Be Kiara Advani's 5 Beauty Looks That Are Super Alluring And Inspirational
- 2 hrs ago Remedies For Ulcer: Can Turmeric And Traditional Chinese Remedy Help Ease The Pain?
- Sports When Pervez Musharraf admired MS Dhoni's Long Hair: Watch
- Education GATE 2023 Day 2 Exam ; Important Guidelines for candidates
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- News Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf dies after prolonged illness
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
Fair or flawless skin is a dream for many women. For this, we are ready to try anything and everything. You can find plenty of companies that have been sprouted to take advantage of this feminine weakness.
But most of the beauty products that reach you are packed with chemicals that will harm your skin. Just look around, you can find many natural beauty tips for face whitening right at home.
Skin colour mainly depends on genetic factors, along with various other factors like physical exposure. Regular use of beauty or whitening products not only cause skin damage, but also make you look older. This is why we suggest natural beauty tips for face whitening.
Grandma's beauty tips or kitchen beauty tips are high in demand than before, as people are now aware of the side effects of chemicals added in the beauty products. Most of these remedies make use of the bleaching property of the ingredients. So, here we will give you some of the best and easy natural beauty tips for face whitening. Take a look.
Milk And Lemon Juice With Honey:
All these ingredients work really well on your face and will brighten it. Mix one tablespoon each of milk and lemon juice. Then add a teaspoon of honey, which acts as moisturiser, into this mixture. By applying this mix regularly, you will get a fair and flawless face.
Oats And Yogurt:
Mixture of oats with yogurt is one of the best natural tips for face whitening. This helps in removing suntan, age spots and pigmentation at a faster pace. Soak oatmeal overnight. Grind it into a paste and mix it with yogurt. Daily application will give you better and effective results.
The bleaching agent in potatoes helps in making the skin fairer and glowing. Take one potato and mash it to take out the pulp or juice. Apply it on the face for effective results. For better results, apply it on a regular basis.
Banana And Almond Oil:
Rich in many beauty nutrients, both banana and almond oil aid in making the skin fairer and supple. Take ripened banana and mash it well, till it becomes smooth. Add one teaspoon of almond oil and mix it together. Apply this mixture on your face and keep it for around 20 minutes before washing it off.
Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Gram flour and turmeric face pack is a tested and proven grandma's beauty remedy. Mix one tablespoon of gram flour and one teaspoon of turmeric with milk or water. Apply it on your face and let it stay for 15 minutes.
Papaya And Honey:
Papaya contains an enzyme that helps in the skin renewal process. Along with it, papaya also acts as an effective natural sunscreen and safeguards your skin from suntan. Mash half a cup of papaya and mix it with one teaspoon of honey. Apply this paste on your face and wait for 20 minutes. Wash off with water and see the difference on your face.
Tomato With Yogurt:
Freshly crushed tomato with yogurt will give you wonderful results in whitening your face. Both tomato and yogurt have bleaching properties that effectively lighten your skin. Apply this face mask once in every two days for a better and effective result.
- prenatalCommon Skin Changes During Pregnancy
- skin careDetoxifying DIY Facial: Get Healthy, Glowing Skin In Just 6 Steps!
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Red Lipstick For Your Skin Tone
- skin careKriti Sanon Beauty Tips: The Charmer's Trusted Ingredient For Healthy, Radiant Skin And 3 Ways To Use It
- beauty7 Beauty Secrets To Steal From Katrina Kaif
- wellnessCan Mental Health Be Tracked Through Skin? Scientists Develop Algorithm To Monitor Psychological Well-Being
- nutrition5 Foods You Should Eat To Get Healthier Skin
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- disorders cureExpert Article: Perioral Dermatitis: Nagging Red Rash On The Face
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- wellnessBusting Myths About How Food Affects Skin: Myth 6 May Surprise You!
- skin careHoli 2022: How To Remove Holi Colour From Face, Nails, Hands And Hair