TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Whiteheads are the tiny white bumps that pop up on the forehead, chin and nose area. They are a type of acne that occur when the pores of your skin get clogged up by dead skin cells, toxins, dirt and sebum.
These bumps are most commonly spotted on forehead and chin area. And, the presence of these comedones can make your skin appear unclean and unsightly.
Fortunately, getting rid of whiteheads from forehead and chin area is an achievable task. There are scores of beauty products, scrubs available in the stores that can eliminate whiteheads.
However, if you're hesitant to try out commercial products, then we've got you covered. As today at Boldsky, we've compiled a list of easily available remedies that can banish whiteheads and help you get a clean and clear-looking skin.
All the below-stated remedies are packed with anti-bacterial properties. These properties can unclog your skin pores by eliminating toxins and impurities thereby removing whiteheads.
You can use any of the following remedies to treat this unsightly skin problem.
Take a look at them here:
1. Sandalwood Powder
- Mix ½ teaspoon of sandalwood powder with 1 teaspoon of distilled water.
- Gently rub the paste all over the forehead and chin area for about 5 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Try this remedy on a daily basis to get visible results.
2. Tea Tree Oil
- Combine 3 drops of tea tree oil with ½ teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Slather the resulting concoction onto the affected area.
- After 5 minutes, rinse off the material with tepid water.
- This remedy works the best when used on a weekly basis.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine 4 drops of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of distilled water.
- Spread the resulting mix onto the troubled areas on your forehead and chin.
- Allow it to stay there for 5 minutes before rinsing your skin with tepid water.
- Try this 3-4 times a week to eliminate whiteheads for good.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cooked oatmeal and mix it with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Scrub the material onto the forehead and chin area.
- After scrubbing for a few minutes, let it sit there for another 10 minutes before cleaning it off with tepid water.
- Use this remedial concoction on a daily basis to banish whiteheads from the aforementioned areas.
5. Baking Soda
- Just mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of water.
- Gently rub the paste all over the affected areas.
- Once done, rinse off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Apply this remedy at least 2-3 times a week for noticeable results.
- Cut a slice of a lemon and pour 3-4 drops of honey onto it.
- Rub the slice all over your forehead and chin area.
- Wash off the residue with cold water.
- You can use this excellent remedy on a daily basis to achieve whitehead-free skin.
7. Gram Flour
- Take ½ teaspoon of gram flour and combine it with 1 teaspoon of water.
- Gently rub the material onto the affected area.
- Wipe off the paste with a wet washcloth.
- Daily application of this remedy can also yield great results for your skin.
- Simply combine ½ teaspoon of bentonite clay with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Smear the prepared paste all over the troubled areas.
- Wash away the residue with cold water.
- Repeat the usage of this remedy on a weekly basis to bid adieu to whiteheads for good.
9. Brown Sugar
- Merge ½ teaspoon of brown sugar with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Gently scrub the skin on your chin and forehead with this prepared material.
- After 5 minutes of scrubbing, just use tepid water to wash off the residue.
- Use this effective remedy at least 3-4 times a week to remove whiteheads.
10. Witch Hazel
- Just put ½ teaspoon of witch hazel in a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of distilled water to it.
- Dip a cotton ball in the resulting solution and rub it all over the affected area.
- After 5-10 minutes, rinse off the residue with cold water.
- Repeat the usage of this remedy on a weekly basis to make whiteheads a thing of the past.