Cranberries are chock-full of powerful antioxidants and enzymes that can boost your skin's health and appearance.
Though these berries can be used throughout the year for skin care purposes, they are known to be especially beneficial during winter season.
That is because, the properties present in cranberries can come to your skin's rescue when there is lack of moisture in the air.
Using these berries during the winter season can prevent your skin from getting dry and flaky, thereby keeping unpleasant breakouts at bay.
In case you're wondering how you can include this fruit in your beauty routine, we've got you covered. As today at Boldsky, we've compiled a list of easy-to-make cranberry face masks that can prevent plummeting temperature from ruining your skin's natural beauty and glow.
Take a look at the recipes here:
Note: Test a mask on a patch of your skin prior to applying it on the face to be certain that it suits your particular skin type.
1. Cranberries With Olive Oil And Glycerin
- Take a bowl, put 5-6 cranberries in it and crush before adding 1 teaspoon of olive oil along with 4-5 drops of glycerin to it.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients with each other.
- Apply it on your face and let it sit there for 10 minutes before rinsing your skin with tepid water.
2. Cranberries With Honey
- Crush 4-5 fresh cranberries and mix the paste with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mask on your face and leave it there for about 10 minutes prior to washing it off with tepid water.
- Follow up by applying a light moisturizer on your skin.
3. Cranberries With Argan Oil
- Blend 6-7 cranberries to get the paste ready.
- Mix the resulting paste with 1 teaspoon of argan oil.
- Smear the mask on your face and let it sit there for 15 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
4. Cranberries With Aloe Vera Gel
- Just crush 4-5 fresh cranberries and mix the paste with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the resulting mask on your face.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off with tepid water.
5. Cranberries With Almond Powder
- Simply puree 4-5 fresh cranberries and mix the paste with ½ a teaspoon of almond powder.
- Spread it evenly on your facial skin and let it stay there for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with tepid water.
- Pat your skin dry and apply a mild toner.
6. Cranberries With Yogurt And Vitamin E Oil
- Scoop out the oil from a vitamin E capsule and crush 4-5 fresh cranberries.
- Mix both the ingredients together and slather the resulting mask on your facial skin.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash off the residue with tepid water.
7. Cranberries With Milk
- Put 5-6 fresh cranberries in a bowl and crush them prior to mixing it with 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Cover your facial skin with the resulting mask.
- Keep it on for 5-10 minutes before cleansing it off with tepid water.
8. Cranberries With Lemon Juice
- Simply combine 1 teaspoon of mashed cranberries with ½ a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Massage the resulting material on your face and leave it on for a good 15 minutes.
- Use tepid water to wash off the residue from your skin.
9. Cranberries With Coconut Oil
- Put 7-8 cranberries in a blender to get the paste-like material.
- Mix it with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Spread the mask on your face and allow it to stay there for 10 minutes.
- Use a mild face wash to cleanse away the residue from your skin.
10. Cranberries With Avocado And Rose Water
- Mash a ripe avocado and 5-6 fresh cranberries.
- Combine it with 2 teaspoons of rose water.
- Gently massage the material onto your skin and leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Clean your face with tepid water and use a mild face wash to get rid of the residue.