- 7 min ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 16 min ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 36 min ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 2 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Movies Good Newwz Trailer Kick-starts A Meme Fest And We Can't Stop Laughing!
- Sports Bhubaneswar to host India's home matches in Hockey Pro League
- Technology Disney+ Accounts Hacked, Sold Online Within Days Of Launch
- News CAB is another trap like NRC to make legal citizens refugees: Mamata
- Automobiles Tata Motors Bags Order For 500 Electric Vehicles From Lithium Urban Technologies
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Acne scars are those stubborn pesky marks that leave a bad impression on the face. Acne scars take a very long time to fade from the skin. Sometimes, they don't fade even after using tons of remedies.
That's when baking soda comes to the rescue! Yes, baking soda is one of the ingredients that can be used to treat acne and acne scars.
Baking soda is being used in the skin care regimen since ages. It has skin-nourishing properties. Baking soda speeds up the process of healing and makes the skin look clear in a shorter period of time with its regular application. It is also known to prevent hyperpigmentation.
Baking soda's exfoliating properties remove the dead skin cells and the oil that is trapped inside the skin cells. It balances the pH level of the skin and prevents bacteria on the skin from clumping.
This makes it an excellent remedy to treat acne scars. There are several ways to use baking soda on the skin to treat acne. In this article, we will be listing out some of the best ways to use baking soda to get a clear skin. Read on.
Baking Soda And Olive Oil: Olive oil has antioxidant and soothing properties that can treat any type of a scar. When mixed with baking soda, it lightens up the acne scars and removes the dead skin cells. It also softens the skin texture.
Baking Soda And Baking Powder: Baking soda when mixed with baking powder works excellently in treating acne scars. Mix 3 teaspoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of baking power. Make a fine paste by adding some water. Apply this on the affected area and then rinse.
Baking Soda With Aloe Vera: Baking soda can also be used with aloe vera for best results. The anti-inflammatory property of aloe vera heals acne scars quickly. Mix aloe vera gel with a sufficient quantity of baking soda. Apply this on to the skin and later rinse.
Baking Soda With Vinegar: This is one of the best mixtures that can fade away acne scars. Mix baking soda with some vinegar. Apply this mixture on to the face. Leave it on for sometime and later rinse. Follow this procedure until you notice the marks fading away visibly.