The festive season brings with it the added stress of having to look impeccably flawless no matter what.
It means that your skin has to be on top of its game. The tips which we have listed here would give you clear, glowing skin right in time for the festive season!
Pollution, stress and many other problems can spell mayhem for your skin. Added to that is sun damage, and you have all the ingredients required to make your skin go crazy. But, you need it to be perfect before the festive season hits up, don't you?
With the tips we have for you, we hope you get just that. In this day and age, the skin needs a little more help and pampering to be able to look its best.
So, follow these tips to bring out the magical best in your skin! We promise that these tips to get clear skin would work because they are all tried and tested. And they are all very easy and basic tips. So, you wouldn't have to spend all of your money or time.
Here are the tips on how to get glowing skin at home, have a look at them!
Skin Care Ritual:
1. Cleanse: Cleanse your face at least twice a day and not more than thrice a day. Use a gentle cleanser that suits your skin type.
2. Scrub: Exfoliate or scrub your face, using a scrub made with a clay base for best results. Scrub only once a week, as it can be a little too abrasive if you do it any more than that.
3. Face Pack: Use a good face pack once every week to bring out the added radiance in your face. Turmeric face packs are the best ways to get clear skin for the festive season.
4. Toner: Never skip that toner. Toners help bring the pH level of the face back to normal and it helps avoid breakouts and excessive oiliness.
Face Packs To Use:
1. Turmeric: Turmeric is the one ingredient that can give you radiant, spot-free skin all at once. Mix turmeric with milk or yogurt to get the best results and use it twice in a week.
2. Neem: Make a paste out of neem leaves and water and use it as a face pack. Neem is antibacterial and helps get rid of impurities that could eventually lead to pimples.
3. Besan: Tips to get clear skin for the festive season has to include besan. Besan, or chickpea flour, has been used by generations of Indian women to get flawless skin. Mix besan with yogurt and rub it in a slow circular motion all over your skin. You will be left with skin that looks polished and supple.
4. Charcoal: Charcoal is one of the best ingredients to use to completely lift off all the impurities from your skin. So, if you need that perfect and flawlessly glowing skin, go for a charcoal-based face pack.