- 2 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 5 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Movies Sarpatta Parambarai: Arya Looks Intense As A Boxer In The First Look Poster Of His 30th Film
- News Pro-Khalistan groups being pushed by ISI to exploit farmers’ agitation
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Topical country like India that sees sunshine during most parts of the year is a literal treasure trove of therapeutic herbs and plants.
From sap, bark, leaves to roots, every single part of these plants can be used for some medicinal purpose or the other. Which got us thinking, why not use Indian leaves in face masks!
After much research, we curated 10 Indian leaves masks that will give you the best skin of your life.
From acne, fine lines, age spots to uneven skin tone, all the Ayurvedic leaves face packs listed here are packed with skin-loving vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, which can take care of some of the worst beauty woes effectively.
Before getting started, take a good close look at your facial skin. Using clean fingers, test the texture, and detect the problem area.
If your skin is peppered with pimples or has deeply embedded blackheads, check if there is any dark spot.
Once you know the exact problem, it would be easier to understand which ingredient has the properties required to address the specific skin issue.
So, without further ado, here are 10 ancient Indian leaves that can clear-up your skin, check them out.
Parsley Leaves For Age Spots
Take a handful of parsley leaves, soak it in warm water. Grind it into a fine paste. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey. Mix well and apply it on to your face. Rinse after 30 minutes.
Mint Leaf Mask For Oily Skin
Soak a handful of mint leaves in warm water. Grind it into a paste, add a teaspoon of multani mitti; and using rose water, mix it into a smooth paste. Apply a thin coat to your face and neck. Let it sit till dry. Scrub and rinse.
Neem Mask For Pimples
Put a handful of neem leaves out in the sun to dry. Grind it into a fine powder. Take a teaspoon of neem powder and make a paste of it using water. Apply it directly on the pimple. Leave it on overnight, rinse it off in the morning.
Guava Leaf Skin-brightening Mask
Grind dried guava leaves into fine powder. Add a teaspoon to 1 egg white, and a tablespoon of honey. Apply a thin coat to your face and neck. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Hydrating Mango Leaf Mask
Grind dried mango leaf into fine powder. Add a tablespoon of avocado pulp. Using milk, whip the ingredients into a smooth paste. Apply it on to your face and neck. Let the Indian leaves face mask sit for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
Basil Leaves Mask For Clear Skin
Mix 1 teaspoon of tulsi leaf powder, 1 tablespoon of besan, and a few drops of almond oil. Using milk, whip it into a smooth paste. Apply it evenly on to your face and neck. Let it sit till dry, then rinse it off with cold water.
Aloe Vera Mask For Radiant Skin
Cut open an aloe vera leaf, and scoop out the gel with a spoon. Place the gel in the refrigerator. Massage it on to your skin. Let the gel get absorbed on to your skin.
Coriander Leaf For Skin Rejuvenation
Boil a handful of coriander leaves and strain the water. Take a tablespoon of the water, and add in a tablespoon of cucumber juice to it. Using a cotton ball, apply it on to your face and neck. Wait till it dries, then rinse it off.
Moringa Leaves For Acne
Grind moringa leaves into a smooth paste, and add in a few drops of rose water. Apply it on to the affected area. Wait till it dries, then rinse it off.
Green Tea Mask For Glowing Skin
Cut open a used green tea bag, add a tablespoon of honey to the powder. Mix until you get a smooth consistency. Apply it on to your face. When dry, scrub it in a circular motion and then rinse off the Indian leaves face mask with cold water to attain that glowing skin.