- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 12 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 12 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 12 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Mohanlal's Aaraattu: KGF Actor Garuda Ram To Play The Antagonist?
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Happiness is waking up looking at your face in the mirror. With tons of makeup and beauty hacks, you can be successful in waking up beautiful but with makeup.
However, not anyone and everyone can opt for a makeup routine in the morning, but each one of us does deserve to wake up with a gorgeous hair and skin in the morning.
Here we've brought to you super-easy hacks that will allow you to wake up with a beautiful, fresh glowing skin and that too without makeup.
These tips are not only easy, but they are convenient and budget-friendly as well. Check out the different ways to wake up to the beautiful you, without makeup.
1. Cold Water Hack
As soon as you wake up in the morning, you should wash your face with cold water, as it can help to rejuvenate your skin and body. Cold water can help to reduce redness and puffy eyes. The fresh cold water not only helps to perk up the face but also helps to reduce wrinkles and appearance of fine lines on the face. Splash of cold water can be totally refreshing on your skin.
2. End Your Shower With Cold Water
Many people opt for early morning shower, as it helps to rejuvenate your skin and it is a great way to relax your skin as well. Nothing can beat the joy of washing your body with warm water and hence, most of us opt for washing our body with lukewarm water. However, after a shower, take a mug of cold water and splash some water on your body. Rinsing off the body with cold water can help to shrink the size of the pores on the body, it avoids clogging of pores and also makes your hair shiny.
We know many of them believe that it is not a good idea to workout in the morning; but the fact is, it is extremely beneficial for the body. An early morning workout can help to pump the blood, boost energy, clear your mind and also burn extra calories. An early workout can help to flush out the toxins from the body, thus giving you a glowing and fresh skin.
4. Drink More Water
Hydration of the body is key, as it helps to keep your body moving. Drinking enough amount of water can help to raise the level of water in the body and also keep your body hydrated for a longer period of time. Dehydration can often lead to dry skin, sagged skin, wrinkled face and dark circles. In order to treat all types of problems, you should drink enough amount of water each day.
5. Wear Bright Colours
Wearing bright colours is the key that will help to lead you to a happy and complete life. Especially when you have those days of the month, you feel exhausted, low and discouraged for everything and hence, you should opt for bold colours rather than neutral choices. Wearing a bold colour and a bright outfit can have a positive impact on your personality and also attract positive energy from the environment.
6. Statement Jewels
Many of them believe that their solitaire ring or a pendant can help to attract positive energy and bring luck to their personality. However, believe your belief and don't forget to carry your statement jewels with you. Wearing jewellery along with an outfit can make you stand out in a crowd and pull enough attention from all the people around you.