- 4 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 6 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 7 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 7 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Begins Adulting; Moves Into New House
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Coconut oil has been used by generations of Indian women for overall beauty, and the trend has been catching on the Western countries as well. You can actually get younger-looking skin using coconut oil!
Coconut oil is deeply penetrating and hydrating, and smells absolutely divine, don't you think? Some people we know seem to dislike the smell a lot, but we can't get enough of the smell of coconuts.
This oil has amazing benefits for the skin, hair and even for the body. It is pretty much the most moisturising oil there is, especially given the prices you can get it at. It is best to go for coconut oil that is a hundred percent organic and extra virgin.
This is one oil that goes deep into the skin and hydrates it effectively. Honestly, if you are suffering from dry skin, this is the best bet.
Too many women spend way too much money on anti-ageing and collagen treatments. This is one safe and inexpensive way to get younger-looking skin for sure. So, go ahead and buy that jar of coconut oil now!
1. Night Cream: Just a few drops of coconut oil can moisturise your entire face fully. This will hydrate your face fully, without making it too greasy. And, don't worry, this wouldn't break you out.
2. Makeup Remover: Coconut oil is the best makeup remover out there. You don't need to invest in fancy makeup removers. This will get rid of the most stubborn mascaras and liquid liners, while being gentle on the skin.
3. Cleanser: Apply coconut oil all over your face, then use a warm wet cloth to clean your face. This will work as a cleanser for your face and leave your skin soft and COMPLETELY clean.
4. Cuticle Balm: Cuticles need care too. But not to worry, you don't need to go buy a cuticle cream or balm for that. Just use good old coconut oil to soften your cuticles.
5. Hand Cream: Our hands tend to start looking really old if left dry. Just use some coconut oil to moisturise them, and trust us, you'll feel and look younger in no time at all.
6. Body Moisturiser: Looking for an easy way to get softer and smoother skin? Just use coconut oil. One of the reasons why skin can start to look old is if it doesn't get enough moisture.
7. Eye Cream: Your under-eye area has the most sensitive skin. Just dab on and massage a little bit of coconut oil and watch the magic! These are ways how you can get younger-looking skin with coconut oil.