- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs CSK, Match 44 Updates: In-form Bangalore face off colour Chennai
- Movies Most Eligible Bachelor Teaser Featuring Akhil Akkineni And Pooja Hegde Will Amuse You!
- Finance LIC's IPO May Be Postponed To Next Fiscal
- News 'Our values are shared by majority of American people': Kamala Harris
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Do you have tiny black dots on your nose and chin that just refuse to go away?
If you do, then you must read on, as we've got just the thing to help you get rid of the stubborn and annoying blackheads that have covered your beautiful nose.
An open comedo, a clogged follicle in the skin, is referred to as blackheads. In other words, they are the open-air pimples that turn black when they come in contact with air.
Also Read: Painless Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads
The most common causes for blackheads are wrong lifestyle habits, beauty regime, hormones, etc. It is a type of acne that is highly common among men and women.
In mild cases, they might not be as prominent as acne, but in a few severe instances, they could be an indication of an underlying serious skin condition.
Whatever the case, getting rid of them could be like a daunting task. The blackhead remover strips aren't easily available and, at times, are not very effective.
Luckily, there is an easy way to prepare a blackhead remover strip at the comfort of your own home.
Especially, the one made with cinnamon and honey. Both these ingredients are rich in antibacterial properties that can cure this issue from the inside. Also, they are considered as amazing tools for unclogging the pores.
Also Read: 7 Natural Face Packs That Strip Blackheads
Now, there's no need to squish or squeeze the blackheads, as you can just prepare this easy cinnamon and honey DIY blackhead remover strip and say hello to a clean and smooth nose.
So, read on to find out about the quantity of ingredients required and the directions to use this strip.
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
3 tablespoons of honey
1 cotton strip
Directions To Use:
Mix both the ingredients together to form a fine paste. Gently apply the paste over the blackheads, be it on the nose or chin.
Then, press a clean cotton strip over the paste. Leave the paste on for about 5-10 minutes. Then, gently remove it and rinse the area thoroughly. The results are highly favourable when followed up by applying a mild moisturiser.