- 37 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Citizenship bill patently unconstitutional, battleground to shift to SC, says Chidambaram
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Finance Rupee Opens At One-Month High Of 70.96/Dollar
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Over a period of time, as people age, the skin loses its natural ability to produce moisture, in turn reducing its elasticity. Our skin has its own natural oils that keep it soft and supple even when no moisturiser has been applied. With time, the skin loses its ability to produce these natural oils.
There could be many reasons for which this could happen before it's time. One of the reasons could be sun damage, which is caused by going out in the sun without using a proper sun protection.
Another reason could be over-washing the face, and not using a moisturiser. A lot of us end up washing our faces way too much in order to counteract the oiliness.
And then we make another mistake by skipping the moisturiser. We keep thinking that if the skin is oily already, there is no point in moisturising the skin.
The first signs of ageing appear due to a dry skin. Even though people with oilier skin types have larger pores, it is dry skin that shows the first signs of sagging faster. There are several methods to protect yourself from premature sagging of the skin. And a few of those methods are home remedies, which are extremely cheap and completely natural methods!
Here's how to make a face-firming face pack using just three ingredients!
Aloe vera gel
Method And Application:
Scoop out the gel from aloe vera leaves. Do this very carefully as aloe vera leaves are delicate. You could even use store-bought aloe vera gel. But be sure to buy one from a brand that uses natural ingredients and is as chemical free as possible.
Make a paste out of sandalwood powder and water. Mix this in the aloe vera gel. Add some saffron strands to the mix. To increase the intensity of the saffron, you can use saffron strands that you had soaked in water overnight.
Aloe vera is extremely good for skin firming because it has mucilaginous polysaccharides that tighten tissues and increase collagen production. So anything containing aloe vera gel is an inexpensive anti-ageing product.
Saffron reduces melanin production which decreases pigmentation and brightens the skin tone.
The sandalwood paste closes pores and slowly erases fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the skin and increases skin suppleness.
With all the natural ingredients, this seems like a perfect face pack. The results are obviously not miraculous, but use it every week and you'll be sure to see good results!