- 1 hr ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 2 hrs ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- News After 'Nisarga' in 2020, cyclone Tauktae batters Maharashtra's Raigad again
- Finance Gems, Jewellery Exports Demand Surge in April: GJEPC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 In Trouble? 6 Technicians Test Positive For COVID-19: Report
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Fenugreek seeds are known for their hair-nourishing properties. They boost the hair growth and control hair fall. It is an active ingredient that can be used in hair care, as it promotes a good hair growth.
Now, the surprising fact is that it can also be used in our skin care regimen. Fenugreek seeds are helpful in providing us a flawless skin.
It is great for skin lightening, skin toning and sun tan removal. It can also cure various skin conditions such as eczema, acne, pimples and rashes.
Fenugreek seeds act as a cleanser and an exfoliator too. They provide a glowing skin free from acne, pimples and scars.
Using fenugreek pack on the face is one of the best ways to get a healthy clear skin. Using it once in a weak is ideal too.
There several ways to use fenugreek seeds. It can be used with curds, milk and honey for better results.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the benefits of using fenugreek for skin care. Read on to know more about it.
Acts As A Cleanser
Fenugreek seeds work as a great cleanser. They cleanse the skin from within. They unclog the blocked pores and detoxify the skin from impurities. Mix fenugreek paste with milk. Apply it on the face to cleanse the face.
For A Glowing skin
Make a paste of fenugreek by adding some milk to it. Apply it on the face. Leave it on for sometime and rinse it off to get a glowing skin.
Fenugreek seeds are also used in the skin whitening process. It is very effective in lightening the skin tone. Mix fenugreek seed powder with some curds. Apply it on to the entire face and rinse after sometime.
Fenugreek seeds can also be used to exfoliate the skin. Mix fenugreek seeds with some honey. Scrub your face with this mixture to get rid of pimples, acne and other impurities.
Fenugreek also possesses anti-ageing benefits. Grind fenugreek seeds with water. Mix it with some honey. Apply it on to the skin and rinse after a while. This face pack combats all the signs of ageing.
Removes Sun Tan
Fenugreek also helps to lighten the sun tanned skin. Boil half a cup of fenugreek seeds in water. Let the water cool down. Store it in a refrigerator. Use this water to get rid of the suntan. Apply and massage it on the face and arms every night before going to bed and rinse it off the next morning.