- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 11 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 12 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 19 Highlights: Donal Bisht And Vidhi Pandya Get Eliminated From The House
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Along with the heat waves and sweat, your skin gets spoiled too! Dry, itchy, dull skin are some of the main problems we all face in this season.
To look after our skin and to protect it from the harsh rays of the sun, here are some of the best skin care tips for the Indian summer.
Covering your head with a hat helps to keep the sun off your face. This is in turn prevents sun tan. Apart from this little tip, following strict rules like washing your face twice in a day or exfoliating your skin helps to remove dry skin adding to a perfect glow.
Likewise, there are many more Indian skin care tips you can follow to beat the heat this summer.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at these Indian skin care tips for summer.
Exfoliating your skin regularly in summer is a must. In a bowl, add gram flour and milk. You can also add a little rose water to give you an instant glow. This remedy to exfoliate your skin is needed in summer.
The Hat Trick
When ever you step out into the sun, trying covering your head with a hat. You can also use a dupatta or a cap to protect your face from the sharp rays of the sun.
Wash Your Face
In summer the best skin care tip to follow is to wash your face twice in the day. Following this routine helps to cleanse your face and thus opens your pores making you feel fresh and cool.
The Milk Cleanser
The best summer skin care tip to follow is this. Before you sleep at night, wash your face and pat dry. Soak a cotton ball in milk and gently massage your face with the cotton. The milk helps to get rid of blemishes and treats any skin problem too.
Ice Ice Baby
Ice is another remedy you can make use of this summer. Rub a cube of ice over your face and neck first thing in the morning to help you feel cool and to also get rid of summer acne.
Get Rid Of The Tan
Getting a tan in summer is not abnormal. To remove tan on Indian skin try tomato juice or lemon to whiten your skin. It is highly effective and has no side effects.
Homemade Summer Pack
In summer you need to pamper your skin with the best fruits. Therefore, make a homemade papaya and milk face pack to help cool your skin. It is one of the best summer skin care tips for Indians.
Have You Tried Cucumber?
Cucumber is another treat for your skin. Slice a cucumber, dip it into salt and massage your skin with it. The salt acts as a exfoliator and the cucumber juice helps to clear your face.
Green Tea Treat!
Green tea bags are used to make your puffy eyes brighter in summer. It also helps to decrease wrinkles around the eyes.
Toner Is Needed For The Summer
The best summer skin care tip for Indians is to make use of a toner. Natural toners like rose water is best as it makes your skin feel cool and refreshed in the summer season.