- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Being the weekend we find ourselves pretty much lazy the entire day. But, at some point we need to wake up and pamper our skin.
Since Sunday is the day of rest before the big week ahead, pampering your face with some of the best home remedies won't harm. These natural ingredients that are present on the list are one of a kind.
They not only remove all sorts of skin problems in a course of time, but also help them from re-appearing on your face. If you want to pamper your beautiful face this Sunday, then here are some of the beauty tricks you need to make note of today, take a look at how you can treat your face well and look awesome for the week to come.
Make sure that you do a patch test to see if the ingredients work on your skin. It is important to do a patch test, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Banana Pack - Make a paste out of one banana. Massage the pulp on your skin. After 15 minutes when dry, rinse your face with warm milk. Let it dry and then rinse with water. This will help to treat dry skin.
Coconut Water - Rinse your face with tender coconut water twice in the day. The properties in the water will help to get rid of acne and it's marks.
Honey Pack - To get rid of facial hair, apply a honey pack to your face this Sunday. It will loosen the follicle and thus get rid of facial hair.
Rose Water - Make it a habit to rinse your face with rose water at least twice in the week. On a Sunday, pamper your face with rose paste face pack. It will make you glow naturally.
Almond Paste - Almonds contain vitamin E which is the best for your skin. Make a paste out of almond powder and add a drop of milk to the powder to make a face pack. Pamper your face with this pack to treat acne and to also get rid of blackheads.
Olive Oil - Wipe your face clean with olive oil once in a week to get rid of dry skin and blemishes. It also treats tan.
Lemon Juice - Rinse your face with lemon juice. This juice contains vitamins which will help deal with wrinkles and less fine lines on your forehead.