- 6 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 7 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 10 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 13 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Android 12 Smartphones Under Rs. 20,000 To Buy In India
- Movies Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Twitter Review: Did R Madhavan-Starrer Pass The Litmus Test?
- Sports Neeraj Chopra finishes 2nd in Stockholm Diamond League, misses 90m mark by a whisker
- News Monsoon session to begin on July 18
- Finance Will Gold Rates Keep Falling? Dropped Rs. 1000 In 2 Days: Good For Indian Investors?
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
Generally people have two types of skin-oily and dry. Though oily skin looks very irritating as it makes your face greasy, the skin trouble rises in case of dry skin. If your face gets too dry, it can create inflammation, irritation, redness and ultimately your skin becomes flaky. This is also very dangerous as these skin flakes can create lots of health problem like dandruff, breathing trouble, stomach problem etc.
Now if you have combination skin in your T-zone area (i.e; lips, nose and forehead) can be dry or oily. Now what are symptoms of dry nose? You’ll see skin flakes and feel a stretch on that area. The problem increases mainly in the winter.
Therefore, you need proper ways to remove dry skin around nose. Before that you also need to know the causes of the dry skin. It can happen for genetic reasons, washing in hot water is also a reason, and any kind of hormonal disorder like thyroid can also make your skin dry. Now, let's learn the importance of remedies to remove dry skin around nose.
Dry skin is kind of a skin problem. If treated at primary stage, you can avoid many further health trouble. Instead of using market product find home remedies to remove dry skin around nose. To make your search easy, here are some ways to remove dry skin around nose-
Use Petroleum Jelly
This is one of the easiest and handy ways to remove dry skin around nose by applying petroleum jelly. There is no specific time to use it but if you apply it at night before going to bed can give you the best result.
Drink Enough Water
Not all external ways of beauty products will help you get a beautiful & glowing skin, you need internal remedies to remove dry skin around nose and also from face. So, eight glasses water a day can solve your problem within.
Apply Almond Oil
Dryness creates itching and pain. To avoid such ailments, almond oil is a good therapy. You can use it as it is. But if you want better result, mix it with aloe vera gel. It will give you a soothing effect.
Dirt and pollution can make your face dull. Now, if you don't exfoliate regularly, dead cells and dust deposit in the curves of your nose and make the situation worse. Lemon and sugar is a very good scrubber for dry skin. Use twice a week.
Apply A Mask
When you want remedies to remove dry skin around nose, you must be very aware of the ingredients of face masks; otherwise your face will be drier. Make a pack with milk, yogurt and cucumber. It will moisturize your face and bring a soft touch effect.
Use Another Mask
Here is another face mask that can solve your problem of dry skin around nose. Take an egg yolk and mix it with few drops of olive oil. Apply around your nose and wash after 10 minutes.
Careful About Sunscreen
Sunscreen is the thing that you must not forget when you're outside. Check your sunscreen before buying. If it has alcohol as an ingredient, avoid it. Use aloe or olive oil based sunscreen. Never forget to reapply on your nose if you find it stretchy.
- skin careHow To Improve Firmness Of Your Skin As You Age: 10-Point Guide For Everyone Over 35
- skin careHave Oily Skin And Can’t Figure Out A Skincare Routine? Here Are Some Tips!
- skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
- body careFather’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- skin careOn Erica Fernandes Birthday, 3 Skin Care Routines From The Diva’s YouTube Channel For Flawless Skin
- body careMother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- skin careHoli 2022: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- skin careJennifer Lopez Removes All Her Makeup And Shows Off Her More Glowing Natural Skin In The Latest Video
- skin careSoon-To-Be Mom Anushka Sharma Oozes Pregnancy Glow In Her Latest Covershoot; Pictures Inside!