- just now Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 1 hr ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Update Launched In India— Receives New Features & Safety Equipment
- Sports Imam-ul-Haq averages over 54 in ODIs & isn't a nepotism product
- News Govt admits unemployment figures were leaked, terms issue 'serious'
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Doesn’t Want To Be Any Director’s Puppet! ‘I Might Only Last For Few Years’
- Technology Reliance Jio Offers Cheaper Plans Than its Rivals: Report
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Sometimes, following some old-fashioned beauty tips can prove beneficial. Well, you skin needs some help and when you help it using natural ingredients, it doesn't get irritated much.
Most of the costumes that you regularly use have chemicals that can irritate your tender skin. Long term effects of such products can be damaging to your skin.
Following some natural beauty tips for skin can help minimize the damage. At least on your week ends, try to follow some grandma beauty tips to minimize skin damage.
While going out, wear gloves on your hands. This helps protect them from the harsh weather. Also, wear gloves while doing dishes.
Add 2 tea spoons of olive oil to a bucket of water. Bathe with that water. It keeps your skin moisturised.
Scrub With Sugar
Mix a spoon of sugar to soap solution and use it to scrub your body gently. This works well as exfoliation method.
Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice to the same amount of coconut oil and massage your head and hair with the mixture. Leave it overnight and wash your hair in the morning. This can control dandruff.
Use shea butter as a moisturiser, makeup remover and lip balm.
Wash a potato and slice it into thin pieces; place them for 10 minutes on the area below your eyes to get rid of dark circles.