Sometimes, following some old-fashioned beauty tips can prove beneficial. Well, you skin needs some help and when you help it using natural ingredients, it doesn't get irritated much.
Most of the costumes that you regularly use have chemicals that can irritate your tender skin. Long term effects of such products can be damaging to your skin.
Following some natural beauty tips for skin can help minimize the damage. At least on your week ends, try to follow some grandma beauty tips to minimize skin damage.
While going out, wear gloves on your hands. This helps protect them from the harsh weather. Also, wear gloves while doing dishes.
Add 2 tea spoons of olive oil to a bucket of water. Bathe with that water. It keeps your skin moisturised.
Scrub With Sugar
Mix a spoon of sugar to soap solution and use it to scrub your body gently. This works well as exfoliation method.
Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice to the same amount of coconut oil and massage your head and hair with the mixture. Leave it overnight and wash your hair in the morning. This can control dandruff.
Use shea butter as a moisturiser, makeup remover and lip balm.
Wash a potato and slice it into thin pieces; place them for 10 minutes on the area below your eyes to get rid of dark circles.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas