- 28 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 5 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction And Launch Likely To Delay Further: Here's Why
- News Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs PBKS, Match 42 Live Updates: Mumbai Indians look to end the losing spree in UAE
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Everyone desires a healthy, radiant and glowing skin. However, many a times, due to changes in the weather, exposure to harsh chemicals and pollutants, a hectic lifestyle, an improper diet and poor skin care regime, our skin tends to become dry and lifeless over a period of time.
A dull skin gets life only when it is nourished well both internally and externally. It reflects the poor health condition of that woman, hence following a proper diet is also equally important. Hydration plays a vital role here. It is one of the necessary factors that contribute to a healthy glowing skin. It is advisable to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to keep the skin well nourished and hydrated. Along with that, one should also follow a proper skin care regimen. Cleansing, toning and moisturising the skin on a regular basis is definitely a key for a radiant and glowing skin.
Regular facials also help keep the skin firm and glowing. There are a lot of products available these days, which claim to provide a nice glow to the skin by eliminating dull skin. However, these products do not give the expected results and eventually ruin the skin in the long run. Therefore, instead of relying on these products, it is better to stick to certain home remedies that work wonders in bringing back glow to the dull lifeless skin.
In this article, we at Boldsky have listed out some of the best face masks that you can use to brighten dull skin. Read on to know more about it.
Honey & Lemon: Honey & lemon makes one of the best face masks you can use to brighten dull skin. Lemon has natural bleaching properties that lighten the skin tone. It exfoliates the skin. Honey, on the other hand, fights acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with two tablespoons of honey. Apply this mixture on to your face and rinse it after 20 minutes to experience a natural glow.
Tomato & Yoghurt: This face mask reduces dark patches and blemishes. Mix equal quantities of yoghurt and tomato paste. Apply this mixture on to your face and rinse after sometime.
Papaya & Yoghurt: Papain, the ingredient present in papaya, bleaches the skin and lightens the skin tone. The combination of yoghurt and papaya brightens and firms up the skin. Blend half a cup of papaya and add 1 tablespoon of yoghurt to it. Apply this mixture on to the face and rinse after sometime.
Avocado & Honey: Avocado has amazing benefits on the skin. It deeply nourishes and effectively brightens the skin. It moisturises the skin and avoids redness. Avocado when mixed with honey can help fight infections and bring back the lost glow to the skin.
Oatmeal & Tomato: Oatmeal is best known for its exfoliating property. It encourages new skin cells to grow. It even makes the skin soft and supple. Mix tomato paste with oatmeal, apply this mixture on to the skin and rinse after sometime for brightening dull skin.