- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 26 June To 02 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 26 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- 12 hrs ago Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- News As turmoil brews in Maharashtra, Governor Koshyari likely to be discharged today
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Sports Rohit Sharma tests positive for Covid-19, in isolation; doubtful for July 1 Test against England at Edgbaston
- Technology Samsung Galaxy F13 First Sale On June 29 On Flipkart; Price & Offers To Check Out
- Movies Cobra: Chiyaan Vikram To Play 20 Characters in The Ajay Gnanamuthu Directorial?
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Dry skin is one of the most common beauty concerns for many. During winter, dry air can take away the thin layer of oil that traps moisture in the skin. This results in dry skin and problematic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Certain factors like ageing and nutritional deficiencies also contribute to dry skin.
Cold weather can cause havoc on your skin. It affects the skin complexion and even makes the makeup look blotchy. There are many moisturisers, lotions and creams available in the market that fight dry skin. However, these moisturisers can clog the pores and are very harsh on the skin.
Therefore, nothing works as best as home remedies to treat dry skin. It is cost friendly and is highly beneficial in treating dry skin. It rejuvenates and replenishes the skin.
These natural moisturisers are rich in vitamins that get absorbed on to the skin easily and help keep the skin layer younger and healthy. In this article, we at Boldsky will be sharing with you some of the best natural moisturisers that you can use for dry skin. Read on to know more about it.
Honey And Egg Yolk
Honey and egg yolk top the list of natural remedies for dry skin. The combination of honey and egg yolk can moisturise the skin and make it super soft. Mix equal quantities of honey and egg yolk. Apply it on to the face. Leave it on for sometime and rinse with warm water for best results.
Sesame oil assists your skin in winter due to its moisturising property. Sesame oil contains antioxidants, minerals and proteins that are beneficial for the skin. It improves the dryness of skin and treats patchy skin as well. Mix equal quantities of sesame oil and vinegar. Apply this mixture onto the skin. Leave it on for sometime and then rinse.
Coconut oil is a natural essential oil that can be considered as the best natural moisturiser for dry skin. It suits all skin types. Due to its high moisturising and antioxidant property, it hydrates the skin deeply and provides a natural glow to the skin.
Honey And Milk
This combination is highly effective in dealing with dry skin. This mixture acts both as a toner and moisturiser. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 tablespoons of milk. Apply this mixture on to the skin. Leave it on for sometime and then rinse.
Aloe Vera And Milk
Aloe vera and milk work amazingly to cure the dryness of skin. Extract the juice of aloe vera, add 2 tablespoons of milk powder to it. Apply this mixture on to the face. Rinse after sometime.
Yoghurt And Banana
Yoghurt and banana is used to improve the skin condition and moisturise the skin. Crush half a ripe banana and mix it with 4 tablespoons of yoghurt. Apply this mixture on to the skin and rinse after 20 minutes.
Honey And Avocado
This combination also helps in treating dry skin. Crush one avocado, mix it with 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply this mask on to the face. Leave it on for sometime and then rise with warm water. Use this procedure twice a week to get the desired results.
- skin careQuick Makeup Tips For Dry, Flaky Skin
- skin care8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- skin careIs Taking A Hot Water Shower Daily Good For Your Skin? 7 Reasons It May Not Be A Good Idea
- skin careSay Goodbye To Dry Skin This Winter Season: 11 Tips And Tricks
- body care7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- disorders cureWhat Is Winter Rash? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- skin careUse These Home Remedies To Beat The Most Common Winter Skin Problems
- body careHow To Use Pumice Stone To Heal Dry And Cracked Feet
- body care7 Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Hands
- make up tipsStruggling With Cakey Make-up? Here Is Your Guide To Applying Make-up On Dry Skin
- hair careFungal Infection On Scalp A Cause Of Concern? Here Are Some Effective Remedies To Treat It
- skin careThese DIY Banana Peel Face Masks Are The Answer To Your Various Skin Issues