- 9 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 9 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 9 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 11 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
If you ask beauty experts to name the most effective natural way to lighten your skin, definitely the majority of them will answer you, ‘lemon’. This property is what gives lemon a special place in the beauty care field.
As lemon is a natural product, you don’t have to bother much about serious side effects, but still, you cannot avoid problems like drying up of the skin. If you know some skin care tips with lemon, you can get the best result out of your time and effort.
Even though it is well-known that lemon is the best natural bleach, many women still wonder how to use lemon on face for fairness. Applying lemon juice directly on the face may end up with a disappointing result; ‘dry skin’.
There are many other simple solutions for those who doubt how to use lemon on face for fairness, especially for those who have dry or sensitive skin. You can add other ingredients to lemon juice, which will reduce the drying effect of lemon and increase the overall lightening effect. If you want to try lemon on your face for lightening your skin, here are some easy and effective skin care tips with lemon.
Lemon rub: If you wonder how to use lemon on face for fairness, here is the most effective idea. Cut a lemon and rub the slice directly onto your face. Wash it off after 30 minutes. If you are prone to dry skin, make sure that you use a good moisturiser after washing your face. Don’t anticipate an instant result from this. But, doing this regularly will certainly give you the expected result.
Lemon spray: If you have a sensitive skin, which will cause irritation after applying lemon juice directly, you must try using a spray. This is one of the most effective skin care tips with lemon. Add lemon juice to an empty and clean spray bottle. Add equal amount of water and mix it well. Wash you face and then spray the lemon solution evenly on your face.
Lemon exfoliation: If you want to know how to use lemon on face for fairness in ways different from direct application, try this method. Here, lemon is used as the major ingredient for exfoliation. Mix 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 egg white and 1 teaspoon lemon juice to make a paste. Massage this on your face in a circular motion and wash it off.
Lemon lotion: Using lemon lotion is one of the skin care tips with lemon. If you love to know how to use lemon on face for fairness, try this homemade lotion. Add two parts lemon juice and three parts of glycerine to one part light rum. Mix this well and apply on skin. Do this regularly for visible results.
Lemon facemask: One of the most interesting skin care tips with lemon is to use it as an ingredient in facemask. Mix equal amount of lemon juice, tomato juice, cucumber juice, and sandalwood paste. Apply this skin lightening facemask and wash it off after 20 minutes. The added additional ingredients will help give an extra boost to the skin lightening effect of the mask.