Homemade cleanser recipes to get rid of acne:
1. Pineapple is one of the most preferred cleanser for acne skin. You can apply pineapple juice on your face or else rub a slice of the fruit for 3-5 minutes. To use it as a scrub, add baking soda and leave on the face for 4-5 minutes. Rinse off with cold water. It is best to test on a small area before applying on the face.
2. Honey is another common ingredient used to get rid of acne. Honey opens he pores and cleanses the skin naturally. You can make homemade cleanser with honey to get rid of acne. Add few drops of honey in milk and apply on the face. Lemon and honey is a great pack to cure acne.
3. Mix strawberry and yogurt and make a paste. Apply on the face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with milk and then water. This homemade cleanser unclogs the pores and is good for acne prone skin.
4. Baking soda is a natural face scrub. Use this homemade cleanser to get a clear skin free from acne. Add a pinch of baking soda in water and apply on the face and neck. Scrub gently and leave for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water and apply a moisturizer to prevent the skin from drying.
5. Often you get acne scars on the face which are clearly visible therefore spoiling the beauty of your face. Oatmeal is the ingredient to get rid of acne scars from your face. Mix oatmeal in milk and apply on the face. This also provided relief from inflammation due to acne.
6. Lemon and sea salt are natural homemade cleansers. Sprinkle sea salt on a lemon slice on mix in lemon juice. Apply on the face and leave for 5-8 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply a moisturizer. Lemon dries the skin.
Try these homemade cleansers to cure acne naturally!