- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A tan can make you look disastrous when you plan to wear a lovely dress that hugs your curves. The only way to remove the tan from your skin is to wait patiently for the tan itself to fade.
Here are some home remedies where you can make the tan fade away and your skin light.
1. Mix together 5 tablespoons of rosewater and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the affected area before you go to bed. Wash it off the next morning. This helps to get rid of the suntan.
2. Make a paste of saffron powder/turmeric powder and lemon juice helping the suntan to become lighter.
3. A tablespoon of gram flour mixed well with a little milk and few drops of lemon juice. Let it be on your face for about 15 minutes and then wash off.
4. Apply the juice of tomato with a little lemon juice. Wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water. This will help to remove the suntan. Continue this treatment for at least 15 days.
5. Raw potato is also very affective to remove suntan. Rub slices of raw potato to our skin which helps to also improve your skin tone.
These home remedies are effective and healthy for your skin as they don"t contain any harsh chemicals.