- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Here are few natural skin toners for healthy skin -
1.Potato – Peel and wash a potato and cut it horizontally. Rub it on your face for 10 minutes. The watery extract of potato is one of the best natural skin toners. After rubbing it to your skin for 1 minutes. Wash your skin with cold water. It is also a good agent to remove tan.
2.Honey, egg and lemon – Beat one egg, add 1 tsp of honey and 1tsp of lemon juice into it. Apply it on the skin and let it dry for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Massage the pack on your skin for sometime while washing. The same natural skin toner is also a very good cleanser.
3.Mint – Take two handful of mint leaves and crush it. Strain it for juice. Everyday before going to bed, take two drops of the juice in a cotton boll and wipe your face with it. This is also a very goo anti-antiperspirant.
4. Rose Water and Glycerine – Mix 50gm of rose water to 100 gm of Glycerine. Wipe your skin with it everyday at night before going to bed. You will wake you with a fresh and vibrant skin.
5.Almond And Wheat Powder - Mix 2 spoons of cream with almond and wheat powder. Scrub your face with it everyday. This maintains the glow of your skin.
These five natural skin toners, are the best ways of skin toning. These natural ways are also good cleansers and also great for removing dark patches and tan.