- 41 min ago 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
- 42 min ago Shweta Tiwari In Blue And Red Mini Dresses, Which One Will You Prefer For Casual Outing?
- 1 hr ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- 2 hrs ago American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Official Render Reveals Design Ahead of Nov 26 Launch
- Movies Tejaswi Madivada Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Hot Monochrome Picture
- News Kerala moves SC against Adanis getting airport lease
- Automobiles Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Fitbit to help Chennaiyin FC in their health and fitness journey in the tournament
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Here are few natural skin toners for healthy skin -
1.Potato – Peel and wash a potato and cut it horizontally. Rub it on your face for 10 minutes. The watery extract of potato is one of the best natural skin toners. After rubbing it to your skin for 1 minutes. Wash your skin with cold water. It is also a good agent to remove tan.
2.Honey, egg and lemon – Beat one egg, add 1 tsp of honey and 1tsp of lemon juice into it. Apply it on the skin and let it dry for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Massage the pack on your skin for sometime while washing. The same natural skin toner is also a very good cleanser.
3.Mint – Take two handful of mint leaves and crush it. Strain it for juice. Everyday before going to bed, take two drops of the juice in a cotton boll and wipe your face with it. This is also a very goo anti-antiperspirant.
4. Rose Water and Glycerine – Mix 50gm of rose water to 100 gm of Glycerine. Wipe your skin with it everyday at night before going to bed. You will wake you with a fresh and vibrant skin.
5.Almond And Wheat Powder - Mix 2 spoons of cream with almond and wheat powder. Scrub your face with it everyday. This maintains the glow of your skin.
These five natural skin toners, are the best ways of skin toning. These natural ways are also good cleansers and also great for removing dark patches and tan.