- 12 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 42 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 51 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 57 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
1.Every night before signing off for the day, apply a face pack. Two tbsp of flour, 3tbsp of milk and half grated turmeric stick. Mix all of this into a thick pack. Apply it to the skin and let it dry. After it has dried scrub it off with some flour and then wash with cold water. Never go near heat after applying the pack.
This pack is a good scrubber and also treats the skin. It scrubs off the dry skin. Milk makes the skin soft and turmeric being antiseptic treats skin germs.
2.Crush neem leaves and turmeric. Make it into a paste and apply it to the skin. Wash it off after 15 mints. Both the things are antiseptic and treats your skin of all the germs.
3.Don't apply soap to your skin. After exposure to pollution all day, chemicals only make your skin worse. Use besan or flour to wash your face.
4.For skin patches, grate fresh tomato and apply the pulp on the skin. Let it dry and apply it again. Repeat the action three to four times. Regular practice, will remove the dark patches.
5.Wash your skin with milk as many times as possibles. Milk is a natural cleanser and cleans the skin to the pores. It takes away the dry skin and dirt, which makes your skin clean. Regular usage of milk also lightens the skin tone.
6.Always take off your make-up before sleeping. Make-up is chemical which has very harsh effect on your skin. Keeping this on for a longer time gives rise to skin infections.
7.Honey is a natural bleach and is great to remove skin darkness, black patches and tired looking skin. Regular usage of honey, lightens the skin tone.
These seven steps to a glowing skin, are very effective but needs your patients. Home remedies, take time to treat your skin.