- News Army jawan commits suicide with his service rifle in J&K
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Types Of Acne
1.Non-Inflammatory – Non-Inflammatory ones are in the form of whitehead and blackhead.
Whitehead – When the pores are blocked, sebum and bacteria are collected just below the skin. At this time whiteheads are formed. These are tiny white spots, which are generally invisible to naked eye.
Blackhead – This occurs when the pores open and the sebum, containing skin pigmentation, which has due to infection turned to black or brown, appears on the skin. These take a long time to cure, as it pores out slowly.
2.Inflammatory – These are in form of Papule and Pustule
Papule – This is the break out of the follicular wall. The infection now starts appearing on the skin in form of inflamed bulges. White blood cells rush in to cure it.
Pustule – White blood cells make their way to the surface of the skin. It helps all the infection to come out. The mouth of the bulge turns white and filled with pus. This is referred to as pimple. After it has turned white, it breaks and the pus comes out. But generally, that area of the skin becomes pimple prone.
Home Remedies For Acne
1.Clean your skin twice everyday with milk. Milk is a natural cleanser. Milk not only cleans your skin but also enhances it's immune system and makes it healthy.
2.Make a paste of nutmeg and boiled milk. Apply on the affected and surrounding area. This will help the white blood cells work quick.
3.Grind a cucumber and make it into a paste. Apply it on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes. Cucumber is a cooling agent. It will lessen the inflammation.
4.Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 3 tablespoon of honey. Apply at night and wash it off in the morning. Continue for two weeks for best results.
5.Make a paste of methi leaves and apply. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wipe it with luke warm water.
6.Grated potatoes are also beneficial, as it is a cooling agent as well as natural bleach.
Home remedy is the best cure. There are cosmetic treatment as well but unlike home remedies, they seem to have side effects with chemical usage. Never apply a thick sticky paste on the affected area. You may rupture the skin in the process of taking it off.