- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Men scarves are fashionable male accessories to add to their dress and make themselves look elegant with style. There are many patterns of wearing mens scarf. To get out of the monotonous dressing, men have started using scarves to make their shoulders, neck and chest look built up and firm too.
Versace has brought new varieties and designs for men who love to wear scarves this season. Designs like Medusa linen and Medusa fringed long scarves in various colors and designs go well with the mens fashion and looks trendy too. Even Gucci has come up with elegant designs like Signature Striped Cotton men scarf which can go with both formal and informal wear. Other brands like Christian Dior and Basile have also entered the competition with scarves in the mens fashion market.
Here are patterns of wearing men scarves:
1. Make sure the men scarf is long and has width to drip over the neck. Try colors in contrast to your shirt or t-shirt color to make it visible. Better opt for bright and dark colors.
2. Fold the scarf into half its width and drape it around the neck. Hide the end of the scarf within the rounds and drape the front side of the scarf a little to make a simple stylish look.
3. For tall guys, drape the scarf in same way but make small pleats in the front side and cover the chest making a round shape.
4. Short height guys, wrap the neck with scarf in a simple way to avoid looking heavy and short. Wear the scarf from behind and from both sides in the front take any one side you wish. Make a round with that end taking from back and getting back in the front. A simple but cool men scarves way of wearing.
5. Take a small length men scarf and tie it in the back. Make loose and rough drapes in the front. The new trend setter for college guys.
Follow these patterns of wearing men scarves and add to your dress.