- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The range of men's clothing may be limited and for those men who are short it is worse for them too cause it is even more limited.
In order to achieve the desired appearance , one has to be creative and a little tricky too. Some of the dressing tips for shorter men are that of :-
- First in foremost you have to choose the colour of your clothes. Try to avoid very heavy coloured clothes as it tends to add weight and heaviness in your physical feature. Black colour and other light colours are good for you.
- Wear your pants on the waist line. See that your pants are not tight or too loose, tailor made pants are of best fit.
- Avoid wearing floral patterned and horizontal stripes of clothing. Vertical stripes are good for you as it would elongate your height and will not make you look short.
- Instead of round necks designs, go for V- neck designs. It helps to elongate your height.
- Avoid bow ties and broad neck ties when you sport a suit. A narrow neck tie is more appropriate as it will increase your length in height.
- Sweaters are the hottest choice for shorter guys, but try to avoid sweaters that are too long and are heavy knitted.
Some of the tricks that you can follow is that to avoid those Cuffed trousers, long suit jackets and loud patterns , always tuck your shirt in to your pant to look neatly dressed. Don't wear baggy t- shirts as they will make you look shorter and above all don't wear shirts along with jeans, however if you sport a blue t shirt with your jeans you will look smart and attractive.
So follow these tips are in no time you will see yourself looking more confident than the rest of the tall men out there .